What’s the best air suspension kit I can get?

Seriously interested in the Solow air suspension for me new van which I collect tomorrow and am considering it myself but mine would be a diy installation:eek: Can’t help but get my hands dirty. Just can’t find anything on YouTube relating to a detailed Transporter install, I know all the basics but would love to see a FULL video
Wow your brave!! Transporter HQ have a video when they “bagged” the T6.1. If you have one of those lifts should be ok.. maybe the driveway is a different story :rofl:

if you can wait I’ll get under it and get some pictures for you. It looks like the time consuming bit is the routing of the pipes under the van.

Wow your brave!! Transporter HQ have a video when they “bagged” the T6.1. If you have one of those lifts should be ok.. maybe the driveway is a different story :rofl:

if you can wait I’ll get under it and get some pictures for you. It looks like the time consuming bit is the routing of the pipes under the van.
Yeah watched that video a couple of times, I’m not as brave as those guys taking an angle grinder to find them lows Balls of Steel

Vw-transporter LTD in small dole by hassocks, Sussex.
Went up to meet the guys nice bunch and he had just fitted Air to another transporter. Talked me through everything and gave a demonstration to.

hows your back and forth going??

Definitely keep us posted it will be interesting to hear and see other people’s set ups. Also what other companies say.

2446.jpg Here’s mine accuair cvt fitted by Jon at JPL he’s great and done a cracking job very knowledgable and helpful, mines had new ARBs and Adjustable bushes as it saves on tyre wear

Back