Aftermarket Sportline spoilers/splitters.....

MattPoss

Construction Manager
T6 Pro
Im looking to get a Sportline Front Splitter and Rear Spoiler on my T6 Twin Rear Door

Looking for a bit of advice on which kit is the best fitting (Travelin Lite, Van Style, Transporter HQ e.t.c) from others who have got them on. I've had a bit of a search and Travelin Lite seemed well rated but couldnt see much on the others

I'd love to go Genuine but there's a bit cost difference and I wondered if it was nessecary if some of the replicas are really good

No personal experience but from reviews have heard people say the travelinlite front splitter is a better fit than the VW one, they have a good reputation for selling decent stuff, think that’s where I would spend my money

They were the one's that seemed fairly well recomended when I searched. Anyone got any feedback on the others?

I bought the travelinlite front spoiler and a genuine rear spoiler of @Pauly , currently getting sprayed, the spray shops did comment on the fitting and was impressed when he realised it wasn’t from VW

I can recommend the van style front spoiler but the rear seems a bit light weight to be honest but looks exactly like the VW versions
Is this the one you bought. ...VW T6 Sportline Style Front Splitter Fog Light Pods - Vanstyle
Did it fit the van perfectly..... only asking as local spray shop says he charges extra for non VW spoilers. Says they usually need extra work as they rarely fit perfectly.

Thats the one, its super easy to fit, took me about 20 mins but didn't bond it because I wanted it to be removable. The fixings are sturdy and its as good as the original ones I have seen.

Thats the one, its super easy to fit, took me about 20 mins but didn't bond it because I wanted it to be removable. The fixings are sturdy and its as good as the original ones I have seen.
Thanks, that's good to hear... will buy one, get it sprayed and fit myself.

Im after buying an aftermarket sportline front spoiler.
I've seem THQ , vanstyle plus many more sell them but im curious which company is recommended by any forum users that have one

I have the thq version. Fits really well although the instructions sent could have been clearer.
I have just bought one of these sportline spoilers after nearly two years of being undecided about the look of them ( stickout sides) But I think I’ve slowly warmed to it as I do love the look from the front of them! I’ve bought mine from Travelinlite after hearing good things about them , but I do wonder if with so many company’s selling these pu plastic ones weather there all the same? I probally won’t be fitting till spring now but it does look of a good quality .

I have just bought one of these sportline spoilers after nearly two years of being undecided about the look of them ( stickout sides) But I think I’ve slowly warmed to it as I do love the look from the front of them! I’ve bought mine from Travelinlite after hearing good things about them , but I do wonder if with so many company’s selling these pu plastic ones weather there all the same? I probally won’t be fitting till spring now but it does look of a good quality .

i know what you mean regarding the look of them, I'm still not 100% that i like the look of them but i have changed my mind so many times that i'm just going to go for it

i know what you mean regarding the look of them, I'm still not 100% that i like the look of them but i have changed my mind so many times that i'm just going to go for it
I’m not 100% on it but I’ve waited & though someone will bring something better out & they haven’t, I hopeful I’m gonna be happy with this one as at certain angles it looks spot on

I’m not 100% on it but I’ve waited & though someone will bring something better out & they haven’t, I hopeful I’m gonna be happy with this one as at certain angles it looks spot on
I know what you mean, certain angles they look great and others not.

e
Hi did you fit it yourself ? If so I’m interested to know if you only use the bracket/bolts in there fitting kit & No bonding to get that good fit? Thanks Graham
My body shop contact fitted it. But it's just bolted/screwed, no bonding required.

Back