Aftermarket Pattern OEM H7 Headlights

stinkyparp

VIP Member
Hi Guys,
Has anyone had any experience with the aftermarket OEM style headlights available online? I’ve seen some options to replace my H4’s to H7’s but wondered if anyone had seen them in comparison to the genuine items?

I’m pondering the same - there is a company on ebay based in Leicester that sell them about 150 per unit. I messaged them to see if they had a manufacturer on the light unit - no was the reply.

There is also Eurowagens who sell Valeo (oem) units for £191 each. I’m inclined to pay the extra £80 for a genuine set.

Why not fit tried and tested THQ or similar projector headlights with HIDs behind the dipped beam projectors, for better output than OEM H7s for about the same cost as OEM lights?

Last edited:
Reactions: .50
Valeo OEM ones available on EBay for about £170 if you shop around.

Pete

Not so sure I like the THQ look. Think I would rather go with the standards. Have to say I’m struggling to find the valeo OEMs on Ebay

Managed to find 2 new Valeo H7 headlights on eBay and have now got them fitted. Many thanks for all the advice

VCDS arrived- lights now programmed for dip beam to stay on (amongst other things) now to wait for dark to test.....

Back