Waeco aftermarket heated seat wiring

Having googled the instruction manual for your device, my reading of it was 15 = ignition on feed and 30 = battery feed. By my wonderful powers of deduction.....that suggests finding a permanent live feed for “30” (no, I wouldn’t know where to find one!) and a feed that becomes live when the ignition is on for “15” eg a cigarette lighter type source. Massive caveat now: I know zero about car/van electrics so treat what I say with caution!!! (I’m keen to learn how to do this though!)

Having googled the instruction manual for your device, my reading of it was 15 = ignition on feed and 30 = battery feed. By my wonderful powers of deduction.....that suggests finding a permanent live feed for “30” (no, I wouldn’t know where to find one!) and a feed that becomes live when the ignition is on for “15” eg a cigarette lighter type source. Massive caveat now: I know zero about car/van electrics so treat what I say with caution!!! (I’m keen to learn how to do this though!)

I’ll just lick a few cables with the ignition on va off and see what I find

• Haha
Reactions: JOG
I followed @mmi instruction on google....wow, the result for the first hit against “terminal 15” on vwvortex.com is simply stunning! Thankfully, I have never observed posts like that on this forum!

Back