Aftermarket Flush-Fit Sliding Window recommendations

I have been waiting for the THQ flush fit windows that were supposed to being released imminently, however I have just found out the release wont be until next year. Obviously I dont want to wait until then to start the conversion proper.

So I an wondering if you have fitted flush fit non-OEM windows and are happy with them and leak free.

If so where did you get them from please?

Pics inside and out would be appreciated.

Thanks

VGC here. Had them fitted three years ago and have only seen water ingress twice - once when the front-end was parked up on ramps during the water-tank install and the other time post-jet wash when the window had been opened and subsequently closed but with lots of dust between the seal and the glass.

I’m not home at the moment but here’s a few photos:
D5B4C3A1-912A-4A95-88C2-FDD048309B6F.jpeg42730376-7DDF-4CC4-9CC8-F063FD6F30AC.jpegA03ED6BB-BF04-4313-B2EE-B010E16D6EA6.jpegBB9C1CD9-1ED4-4170-BA24-B4D79DCF18BC.jpeg44CAD574-9305-4471-90D1-F35DE1CD1FA9.jpeg
Let me know if you need measurements / more photos etc.

VGC here. Had them fitted three years ago and have only seen water ingress twice - once when the front-end was parked up on ramps during the water-tank install and the other time post-jet wash when the window had been opened and subsequently closed but with lots of dust between the seal and the glass.

View attachment 121519View attachment 121520View attachment 121521View attachment 121522View attachment 121523
Thank you. Are they the tints as they come or have you had the darkened after?

I think these will be the ones to go for. Do you think kept clean there would be no leaks?

Thank you. Are they the tints as they come or have you had the darkened after?
This is how they came. I had the tailgate glass tinted limo-tint to match.
Do you think kept clean there would be no leaks?
Yes, as mine have. At the time, the van hadn’t been cleaned for a few weeks as we were in Scotland. There is a link in my first post that takes you to a thread where @Goldy did have water ingress with their @VGC Ltd windows - have a read of that.

This is how they came. I had the tailgate glass tinted limo-tint to match.

Yes, as mine have. At the time, the van hadn’t been cleaned for a few weeks as we were in Scotland. There is a link in my first post that takes you to a thread where @Goldy did have water ingress with their @VGC Ltd windows - have a read of that.
Hmmm that thread is a negative.

There is also www.leisurevehiclewindows.co.uk so I might opt for them.

You may find they’re made by the same firm. Turkish origin, can’t recall their name. I’ll try and remember to check it
Are you sure? Yours slide front to rear. The ones in my link slide rear to front. I can’t see the same firm making 2 versions?

Are you sure? Yours slide front to rear. The ones in my link slide rear to front. I can’t see the same firm making 2 versions?
Sorry mate I didn’t click the link. No, you’re probably spot on.

I mentioned it as I saw, when I was looking, that other firms were offering nigh-on identical windows, so assumed VGC and a handful of others had obtained a supply chain from them.

Just found the thread - two other firms are mentioned, so they'll be worth a try.

You may find they’re made by the same firm. Turkish origin, can’t recall their name. I’ll try and remember to check it

Yes that’s right. I’ve spoken to both companies recently about flush sliders. All available apart from the nearside sliding door, apparently there was a bad batch of those so not available until August.

Hi I’m looking for a nice looking opening side window for my sliding door can any one recommended a nice looking one that sits flush when closed after a black one thanks kirk

Hi I’m looking for a nice looking opening side window for my sliding door can any one recommended a nice looking one that sits flush when closed after a black one thanks kirk
What colour is your van? I ask as @Tourershine is after a solid door for his black Kombi

12 weeks away with camperglass/transporter hq. From the video it sounds like they're really confident of no leaks and it's going to be a reasonable price point. Frustrating news for me as I've just put all my windows in

View attachment 121519View attachment 121520View attachment 121521View attachment 121522View attachment 121523
Looking good mate Can I ask where the plastic panels are from please?

Looking good mate Can I ask where the plastic panels are from please?
Cheers! They’re from Dub-Plastics

Trying to source a flush fit sliding window that isn’t VW. Can anyone vouch for any ?
Thanks

I’ll give them a call tomorrow thanks. You’d think a name like Transporter HQ they should be ok ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back