Aftermarket Flush-Fit Sliding Window recommendations

Garny999

T6 Guru
Hello all. I am after ordering 2 sliding windows prior to the arrival of my 6.1 in March. I see that VGC have them to pre order from March but I cant really justify paying £850 for 2 windows. I appreciate they are probably very good but has anyone found a cheaper alternative, otherwise I may have to go non-flush, thanks in advance.

I had VGC flush sliders fitted - very nice, but they have no drainage. I looked at other suppliers, but they all charge similar price.

In a word, no.
But I was looking up to and around 12-18 months ago. There may be others, now.. but I haven’t seen anything mentioned on here.

One thing to consider is: do you really need them to be opening?

Advanced Autoglazing Work LTD sell flush sliders for £700 fitted (this was a quote I was given). Company is based in Bournemouth.

Thanks Aron / Ads_Essex . This will be the first camper conversion I will be doing so need to make sure i get it right. ( Sorry, I might have posted this in the wrong section really).Done loads of research but I end up going round in circles with seats,pop top etc :) . I thought sliders just for the fresh air without having sliding door open and the drivers side for steam to escape when cooking etc. What are your thoughts? Thank you.

I have VGC flush sliders and love them. I always buy good quality infrastructure as they are there for life. Buy cheap buy twice....

I have VGC flush sliders and love them. I always buy good quality infrastructure as they are there for life. Buy cheap buy twice....
Yeah I totally get that, paying a fortune for a van then fitting cheap stuff. Only problem is if I did that with everything I bought It would probably end up the price of 2 x Calis :eek: ,so was maybe thinking go with camper glass (who have had some good reviews) ...unless VGC have a sale :D:rofl::whistle:

Advanced Autoglazing Work LTD sell flush sliders for £700 fitted (this was a quote I was given). Company is based in Bournemouth.
Seems a good price fitted but I'm in the Northwest so a long way from me unfortunately. Thanks though :thumbsup:

Hello, I've recently bought a T6 68 plate and I really really wanted flush sliding windows, so I've bought the VGC ones, gonna be fitted first week in February. If you want your lovely new van looking mint, then I'd go for the flush windows, either OEM or aftermarket, I went for VGC so I didn't need to use a tint film on the VW parts to get the look right.. But it's true, there's no drainage, just gotta be careful with the jet wash

Hello, I've recently bought a T6 68 plate and I really really wanted flush sliding windows, so I've bought the VGC ones, gonna be fitted first week in February. If you want your lovely new van looking mint, then I'd go for the flush windows, either OEM or aftermarket, I went for VGC so I didn't need to use a tint film on the VW parts to get the look right.. But it's true, there's no drainage, just gotta be careful with the jet wash
Thanks, I find it odd that a flush window is causing so many issues. I agree, the flush windows look so much better in my opinion.

I had my T6 converted to a kombi recently and opted for flush fit windows. I had read about them leaking but so far so good. My van is jet washed every week and all is good.

I had my T6 converted to a kombi recently and opted for flush fit windows. I had read about them leaking but so far so good. My van is jet washed every week and all is good.
Brilliant, just what I want to hear, thank you. Will probably go with them, bit pricey though.

I fitted a VGC flush slider and it leaks and they have no drain holes

Back