Aftermarket Big Brake upgrade thoughts..

Are there any big brake kits out there that fit within an 17" wheel, or are they all 19" min?

I have a T32 150 which has the larger brakes (and run 18" wheels in the summer but 17" Devonports with winter tyres in the winter).

I am assuming that this is an impossible combination with any aftermarket brake kit.

I would suggest an uprated brake pad in your current setup.
Revo do the Alcon option and in a 355 size disc as well, you can get a pattern to test fit on your wheels, I suspect they will be too big though

I’m jumping on this thread... @J88arv did you find anything??

I want the forge big girls up front and the back... but not right now after the latest announcement!!
my question is.. can anyone point me in the right direction of drilled and grooved discs front and back 340 and 294 (bigger ones) until I stop buying wheels and get brakes!!

please correct me if those sizes aren’t right!!

I’m jumping on this thread... @J88arv did you find anything??

I want the forge big girls up front and the back... but not right now after the latest announcement!!
my question is.. can anyone point me in the right direction of drilled and grooved discs front and back 340 and 294 (bigger ones) until I stop buying wheels and get brakes!!

please correct me if those sizes aren’t right!!
No mate as when I started looking covid decided to f@&k the country up so I thought best to keep pennies in the bank for now haha

No mate as when I started looking covid decided to f@&k the country up so I thought best to keep pennies in the bank for now haha
My big ones will be off the van eventually if you want them but this time round I just want the discs I guess.. I’ve found some that fit apparently but just wondered if anyone had and links or ideas.

My big ones will be off the van eventually if you want them but this time round I just want the discs I guess.. I’ve found some that fit apparently but just wondered if anyone had and links or ideas.
They the t32 mate?

Yes the bigger ones. Not 100% sure on sizes but I think 340 front and 294 disc back

And red... if that’s a good thing. :thumbsup: It’s not for a while yet.I keep arguing and trying to convince myself it’s a good idea to drop that sort of cash. So I’m trying discs first:slow rofl:

And red... if that’s a good thing. :thumbsup: It’s not for a while yet.I keep arguing and trying to convince myself it’s a good idea to drop that sort of cash. So I’m trying discs first:slow rofl:
Hahaha well let me know if you do mate

Maybe wait till black Friday and see what pops up brake wise? I've heard nothing, but there could be some deals coming through

:waving:

The last Revo deal(jan/feb) out there knocked £300 off the brakes - Im not even saying this is happening I have literally heard nothing, but with the lockdown, all the retailers will want to win the online selling wars. This will also free up some second hand T32 kits.

As an alternative, dependant on interest, Im happy to look at a group buy, and have a chat with Revo?? Let me know who interested?

@BognorMotors do they do a rear set yet? I know it’s not essential but it’s going to screw with my OCD. I already can’t stand the fact that the existing calliper is tiny :rolleyes:

They do not, and as you've said not essential at all, the front brakes handle it perfectly. We strip the rear brakes and colour code at the same time, to give balance

Back