Advice on 240v battery charger for agm and lithium

paddy26

VIP Member
T6 Guru
I'm looking to purchase a battery charger that will work with lead-acid batteries in my current vehicles but will also work with lithium batteries when I make that investment.
I have purchased a ctek mxs 10 from amazon as it said it is suitable for all battery types however it looks like it's designed for lead-acid batteries and not suitable for lithium.
With Black Friday approaching I'm looking to identify the charger that meets my needs so that I can hopefully pick it up for a good price.

The lithium xs doesn't seem to support lead-acid batteries.
Sorry ..well when you make the future investment they may make a universal all type charger if your not in a hurry...due to high costs of lithium and technology changing I’m going to wait a while...but I’ve just brought a second 100a Agm as a back up 5 year warranty..so can wait ...hope you find what your after :)

What sort of charge current do you need?
NOCO Genius G3500 is a 3.5A that does 6v, 12V Lead Acid/AGM/Lithium.
Their G15000 is a 12V/24V 15A version that does Lead Acid/AGM/Lithium or the G26000 as mentioned earlier that is a 26A version of the same thing.

What sort of charge current do you need?
NOCO Genius G3500 is a 3.5A that does 6v, 12V Lead Acid/AGM/Lithium.
Their G15000 is a 12V/24V 15A version that does Lead Acid/AGM/Lithium or the G26000 as mentioned earlier that is a 26A version of the same thing.
I don't have a hard requirement for charge current. 15A seems to be the sweet spot between charge current vs cost. The G15000 and Victron 12/15 would both meet my needs so I'll see which one I can get the best discount on over the next few weeks.

Back