Advice For New Camper - Van And Conversion...

All vans/commercials are light on their feet when empty

you’ll be wishing you’d specced LEDs a long time after you’ve paid for the van
Have you tried auto ebid on the internet I specced my new caravelle with them it came out at 53k with VW. They quoted me 43k so I went to my vw dealer and they matched the auto ebid quote

I will take another look - i have viewed their website but always good to get a recommendation.

Have had my Van priced up today at £41,000 (with discounts) but would like to get it down sub £40k... wonder what my chances are...?
Have you tried auto ebid on the internet I specced my new caravelle with them it came out at 53k with VW. They quoted me 43k so I went to my vw dealer and they matched the auto ebid quote

I'd go for the 80 liter tank and add ACC too
I've got H7's and they're fine. couldn't justify the extra outlay for the LED's
cheers, that is reassuring! it not like i will be racing at night as the plan will be to sleep. That said i do usually travel across Germany at night to beat traffic and have a clear run (on the way to Czech...)

haven't hear of that, will give it a look - nice plan! thanks.

Defo the ACC & 80litre tank, and the extra door dust seals
Popped in to see a dealer in Yorkshire yesterday, very helpful chap, but he said the door seals were no longer an option... doh.

Price works out a couple of grand cheaper up north though :)

Popped into Exploria conversions - near Wakefield - their work look top notch but - looking at the prices - you are paying for it!!

Had some interesting advice on the carpet lining... apparently better to use the non-street he stuff...

Popped into Exploria conversions - near Wakefield - their work look top notch but - looking at the prices - you are paying for it!!

Had some interesting advice on the carpet lining... apparently better to use the non-street he stuff...
Should read ‘non-stretch’ carpet...

Back