Adjustment Of Rear Camber

Having had my camper lowered etc I have just had a laser alignment check. All was OK apart from the rear camber. Both wheels are -1.5 degrees which is excessive and I suspect will lead to accelerated tyre wear. Is there a mod that can be purchased to allow adjustment? Thanks

Having had my camper lowered etc I have just had a laser alignment check. All was OK apart from the rear camber. Both wheels are -1.5 degrees which is excessive and I suspect will lead to accelerated tyre wear. Is there a mod that can be purchased to allow adjustment? Thanks
I think @T6180 has mentioned previously that he has polyurethane bushes at the back end which does make adjustment possible. Sure he will be along presently, having been tagged in, and offer his knowledge of the subject.

Yeah adjustable rear poly bushes help reduce the camber. Im not saying it will fully reduce it back to perfect but it should get you within tolerance or very close to it

camber won't wear your tyres out quick and 1.5 isn't that much. If the toe is out of alignment, it will wear quickly, especially on the insides.

If you've had the toe corrected, you'll be fine.

It’s my understanding that 1.5 degrees is the @ equivalent to 9 mm and that’s measured at the wheel outer so that is a very excessive camber and even if the rear toe is correct it will still prematurely wear the inner edges

I've just done a quite CAD drawing (seeing as it's pouring down so I'm working) I drew a 508mm (20") vertical line, then rotated it be 1.5 degrees about its center point. The change in camber brings the top in and the bottom out by 6.6mm.

I'm sure the standard geometry has a slight degree of negative camber, so I can't see if being much different.

im running solows at pretty much full height and there wasn't' enough adjustment in the arm bolts to get the settings in the green on the hunter alignment .
since fitted powerflex adjustable bushes and a re visit brought everything well into the green, as. @T6180 states, it won't eliminate excessive wear but it will certainly help

Back