Added new interior LED no side sliding door won’t lock

Hicksy

Morning new to the forum and used it for loads of info before making my recent T6 purchase, been looking at adding an additional led to roof and found all the info required within the forum. So added a led light to interior loom at B post so that when the doors are opened it comes on and dim etc when closed. All went ok and light works as expected. Went I checked the van lastnight find that the sliding door had not locked, all other doors had locked from the fob and alarm activated. Any help would be appreciated have I somehow blew a fuse or something but can’t understand why just the sliding door didn’t lock when all other doors had. Thanks Scott

do a few unlock/engine start/engine off/lock cycles and re test. (to cycle the BCM and see if it clears any old issue)

make sure that the MFD is showing that the doors are all shoeing open and closed.

let us know how you get on.

Reactions: JOG
do a few unlock/engine start/engine off/lock cycles and re test. (to cycle the BCM and see if it clears any old issue)

make sure that the MFD is showing that the doors are all shoeing open and closed.

let us know how you get on.
Thanks Dellmassive after a couple of manual cycles of the side door, lock and unlock from inside etc everything is back to normal. Cheers starting to doubt my wiring capability. Great forum scott

Back