AdBblue

Lee

T6 Pro
Am I right in thinking that there isn't ad Adblue tank in the Euro5 model? I checked the manual and apparently, there should be a separate fill up alongside the fuel tank, on my though this is covered up.

Appreciate any advice, somebody mentioned AdBlue to me the other day.

Yes, thats it, don't know much about it but feel like I'm losing out on something.

Yes, thats it, don't know much about it but feel like I'm losing out on something.
Don't know a lot about the adblue but it's to do with emissions and think might get bit better fuel economy than our euro 5 engines

Think with the adblue you can run the engine cooler.. Downside to this is the Mayo in the oil filler cap... E5 runs hotter for the egr valve.

Adblue is a additive used to reduce the damage from the exhaust gases given out from the diesal engine. Just one of the new regs that the euro 6 engines has to meet now. Vw produced a new range of engine for the T6 to meet these standards as of September last year

Just something else to go wrong with it ,hopfully I'm proved wrong as we are all family here euro 5 euro 6 owners
Yep just got to look at the issues that some are starting to report on here such as Twoguns. Yes, for some reason it is only on 150's with DSG, but it's still a nightmare. Feel for him with all the heartache it's caused him.

Yep just got to look at the issues that some are starting to report on here such as Twoguns. Yes, for some reason it is only on 150's with DSG, but it's still a nightmare. Feel for him with all the heartache it's caused him.
I know m8 and only problem is he carnt hand the van back as he has sunk a lot of money into the van, vw should be sorting this out for him

I would assume between DPF and adblue issues must account for majority of breakdowns these days

Back