Accelera Tyres

Nobody had the pleasure?? I must be missing a trick.... they 68db and better fuel rating etc than premium tyres?? Do they just last 200 miles??

I have them on my T32 204
Have 6k on the clock but not sure if that is all done on them as bought 3 weeks ago as an ex demonstrator
275/40 x 20
Still playing with pressures

I’ve just had them fitted to my new RR wheels - 265/40/20, seem good to me and had 4 fitted and balanced for less than £400

Got the same on mine , 4000 miles on them and all good , very reasonable on the wallet too !:thumbsup:

I’ve had em on mine for 30k, fronts need changing now but rears are fine, good tyre for the money after all we are not in race cars

WOW ! 30k miles out of the front's , for the money seem's a bargain . hope mine last that long.:)
My last van the Goodyears lasted to 45,000 miles but obviously there twice the price.

My acceleras were great fun for understeering on wet roundabouts!
They did last for aaaages though. Maybe they add more plastic as it's cheaper than rubber just not as sticky :confused:

I have them on my T32 204
Have 6k on the clock but not sure if that is all done on them as bought 3 weeks ago as an ex demonstrator
275/40 x 20
Still playing with pressures
Interesting , what have you found the best so far ? Currently running mine at 38- 4o psi front and rear.

45 all round at the moment
OK , i'll give 45 psi all round and see what I think , been on 40 psi for 4000 miles and felt ok and tyres look pretty even for wear .
Having said that ,they still look quite new !

Me too. 4 off 275/35/20 102xl. £80 each from Tamar wheels. Very good value tyres. They are a hard compound and not as confident on the wet as some others.

If you are ragging about and can get them hot they do get more grippy, hence the way I knew they were quite a hard compound. When pressing on in the wet, you feel them go light on reasonably wet roads; not standing water, but regular UK rain that wouldn't trouble a Michelin in the same way.

I'm pleased with them on the van, as other have said we're not all ragging around and driving it like a sports car. Several links and other threads bout these on the forum.

my mates an Accelera dealer and i get trade prices if anybody needs any..
i use nothing else,got them on all my vehicles and have used for years..

ie 255/45R18 ACCELERA PHI 103Y XL = £50 each

my mates an Accelera dealer and i get trade prices if anybody needs any..
i use nothing else,got them on all my vehicles and have used for years..

ie 255/45R18 ACCELERA PHI 103Y XL = £50 each

he have a website? what about 265/40/20 LR for T32?

Great to hear people doing well with these tyres, however I wouldn’t go near them.

After 8k miles and less than 12 months old I had cracking sidewalls, de-lamination and bulges in the walls. Be careful of them overheating too. A friend at a local tyre dealer said he sees them falling apart all the time. For a little more money I’ve changed to Falken and they are noticeably better all round.

Back