ABT body kit. What's your thoughts?

Where's best place for the ABT kit?......I seen an AbT style one for sale on eBay...I don't believe that it was fibreglass either......would anywhere supply it ready painted in reflex silver?

Abt style ones will be cheap fibreglass.

Genuine abt is made from Polyurethane (PUR) far stronger and perfect fit.

I got mine from Richter sport, they paint and fit themselves. I painted and fitted mine.

I got mine from Richter sport, they paint and fit themselves. I painted and fitted mine.
Same here. I bought from Richter sports and painted it else where.

It's a personal thing, i don't like the side skirts and rear roof spoiler, bit to much, however I do love the rear spoiler and them twin exhausts. Might consider purchasing them

I’m considering selling my ABT front splitter and going for the Sportline splitter instead now!

I’m considering selling my ABT front splitter and going for the Sportline splitter instead now!

How come? I’m thinking of doing the opposite! Have a genuine VW front Sportline with Van style additional spoiler if you’re interested in a deal?

How come? I’m thinking of doing the opposite! Have a genuine VW front Sportline with Van style additional spoiler if you’re interested in a deal?
Simple change of mind, mate - like most, I didn’t like the Sportline initially.. so I
bought the T5 ABT splitter, then had a change of heart and bought this, but am now finding myself coming round to the Sportline splitter more and more!

Just bear in mind that it sits an inch or two lower to the floor, if that’s not going to cause you any issues.. otherwise yes mate, I’d be interested in a deal.

Can't remember if I've asked before but how do the side skirts attach? Is it just a liberal amount of tiger seal or similar?

Hi there looking for fitting advise( instructions) on t6 tailgate abt style rear bumper add on if any fitted one and can help ? Thanks Daz

Back