ABT body kit. What's your thoughts?

This ABT kit is really growing on me.
It looks much better with the Caravelle grill, defintatly needs the LED lights and be without the hideous spoiler. OEM VW spoiler will work better.

I want to see one in silver.

-hs-motorsport-sportlich-getunter-vw-t6-multivan-2-0-tfi-mit-240-ps-und-active-sound-system-5238.jpg 40228.jpg 40231.jpg 40234.jpg

ABT demo van followed me up the M5 Sunday, then passed no a wave or nothing. Passed it again bit later on with a what do you think you are from the driver, arrogant sod...... Defiantly not for me.....

I think I would like a combination of this front splitter and the VW Sportline one. The sportline one on another thread looks good but seems a bit bolt on, Very hard to see from the pics how it sits out from the vehicle, so if it blended in arround the vents higher up like the ABT one here I think in my head it would look more original equipment. The sportline one has an essence of rear bumper placed on the front. I agree this is a bit loud for some and there is some work to be done to the ABT one to make it more acceptable. Side skirts, hmm just no for me, some bars please, and the quad pipes look good. Spoiler im in a love hate relationship with.. but pro side is the bike rack possibly fitting. need to see it in the flesh. Anyone have pointers on side bars, completely new to this and dont want rubbish when i do get my van. ha ha ha

Well I have to admit I was all for the new sportline one, but having seen one in the flesh and also seeing one of the abt front bumper spoilers I am definitely heading towards the abt one......
Until next week........when I change my mind again ........

I'm not sure what to do with the front of mine either. Don't think I'm brave enough to go ABT route. Genuine sportline is growing on me (a bit) (keep telling myself just because it's genuine VW sportline, you don't have to force yourself to like it enough to fit one to your own van). Still leaning towards a front splitter - but potentially in carbon fibre finish rather than gloss black or body colour. ;)

That's the best thing about it though @HHO , one week it's one thing, the next it's another, and it all about personal choice and whatever you choose will look good because underneath it all is a well built quality transporter, do like the sounds of the carbon fibre look, do they come like that or will you get it dipped ?
Mine is currently in getting a fridge conversion and I'm using a brand new Renault trafic, and no offence to any Renault trafic user but it's not in the same league......

Spot on @Pedro :thumbsup:
I assume a carbon fibre finish will come from hydro dipping but not explored it any further other than that.

I'm going down the abt route bit without the grill or rear spoiler. Also going to customise the front lower section and front side skirt to allow for more low.

My front bumper is completely off at moment and getting sprayed gloss black with gloss red detailing, and fog lights have been added so when I get abt front spoiler it will look the part.
Obviously I'll add pics when back on and done....
Looking forward to seeing it.
Not going for side skirts but just side bars and rear roof spoiler for barn doors

image.jpeg Visited vanstyle today and was very close to taking it home, but just need to see if anything else is on the horizon.
But at the moment it's on the top of my list :thumbsup:

For some reason van style prices are high. The price vanstyle want is the same price ritcher sport wanted expert it comes painted and fitted. I got mine even cheaper because obviously I painted it myself.

I fapping love the kit. Seriously where is my van..........

That's the price painted and fitted at Ritcher sport. Well prices are now 10-15% more I think after brexit.
I paid £598.32 Inc VAT for the front bumper parts.

Thanks mate, they will be getting a call next week as this week and weekend I'm currently enjoying the beautiful business of moving house :(:thumbsdown::eek::cry:

Back