Ayjay

VIP Member
T6 Legend
@Absolut5. I called you a while ago to talk about having a Kenwood 8020 head unit fitted but was told that you didn't have any stock and expectations for the foreseeable future were low (my words!). Has there been any improvement in the situation please?

MrSkip

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi, I’ve been in touch with Jason and my next step before deciding which set to go for is to possibly hear what they’re like.

Anyone on here in the Dorset / Somerset area that has had upgrades that wouldn’t mind giving me an audio demo??

Hope so……cheers!
Mine is now fitted and sounds amazing, let me know if you still want a demo
regards
Skip

JOG

Limp Member
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Mine is now fitted and sounds amazing, let me know if you still want a demo
regards
Skip
It must be tempting to offer a delivery service for those wheels you’re selling…..just think of the lovely sounds you could listen to as you do….. probably quite tempting to discount them to make that journey happen sooner!!!

Absolut5

Senior ICE man
Trade Member
T6 Legend
@Absolut5. I called you a while ago to talk about having a Kenwood 8020 head unit fitted but was told that you didn't have any stock and expectations for the foreseeable future were low (my words!). Has there been any improvement in the situation please?
I’m afraid not, no news from Kenwood .

MrSkip

VIP Member
T6 Guru
It must be tempting to offer a delivery service for those wheels you’re selling…..just think of the lovely sounds you could listen to as you do….. probably quite tempting to discount them to make that journey happen sooner!!!
£300 delivered !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: JOG