Review: AbsoluT5 Audio

Just a quick note to say what a great job Jason and Noel did in upgrading the head unit, superb job and chalk and cheeses on the sound, gets a bit addictive though so going back for sub woofer and application upgrade next, so knowledgable can't recommend highly enough

Big thanks to @Absolut5. Exchanged a few messages as I wanted to upgrade the speakers in my van. Went with the Focal 200mm door speakers and Kenwood mini amp kit, the best value vs performance I thought, Jason supplied. What a difference it’s made! Amazing value, plug and play and still retaining my standard head unit.
That’s the way I want to go with mine. Is that amp fitted behind the stereo in the dash?
Do you mind me asking how much it cost roughly?

That’s the way I want to go with mine. Is that amp fitted behind the stereo in the dash?
Do you mind me asking how much it cost roughly?
I’ve fitted the amp behind the top glove box. There’s a small space that’s perfect size for it to be secured so it doesn’t rattle and have access to it to make adjustments to sound if necessary. Speak to @Absolut5 for price, there were a few options available depending on what your van currently has fitted.

I’ve fitted the amp behind the top glove box. There’s a small space that’s perfect size for it to be secured so it doesn’t rattle and have access to it to make adjustments to sound if necessary. Speak to @Absolut5 for price, there were a few options available depending on what your van currently has fitted.
Ok thanks. I looked on their website and there was no indication, which is why I asked.
I’ll speak to them in the next few days.
Are you happy with the sound now with the original head unit and separate amplification?

Hi, I’ve been in touch with Jason and my next step before deciding which set to go for is to possibly hear what they’re like.

Anyone on here in the Dorset / Somerset area that has had upgrades that wouldn’t mind giving me an audio demo??

Hope so……cheers!

Hi, I’ve been in touch with Jason and my next step before deciding which set to go for is to possibly hear what they’re like.

Anyone on here in the Dorset / Somerset area that has had upgrades that wouldn’t mind giving me an audio demo??

Hope so……cheers!
I'm in North Dorset and am booked into @Absolut5 for their Signature Install on October 11th if that's any good for you, where are you, Dorset or Somerset ?

I'm in North Dorset and am booked into @Absolut5 for their Signature Install on October 11th if that's any good for you, where are you, Dorset or Somerset ?
Thanks, was hoping I might get to hear one before then…..appreciate you've got yours booked in, have you heard the system or are you just going for it? I’m near Sherborne…..

Thanks, was hoping I might get to hear one before then…..appreciate you've got yours booked in, have you heard the system or are you just going for it? I’m near Sherborne…..
I decided to book based on reviews as there was a long waiting list, I'm near Wincanton so very close, unless you are doing the install yourself or via a 3rd party I am likely to have mine done first so just let me know if you are still undecided nearer the time and we can arrange to meet for a demo

I decided to book based on reviews as there was a long waiting list, I'm near Wincanton so very close, unless you are doing the install yourself or via a 3rd party I am likely to have mine done first so just let me know if you are still undecided nearer the time and we can arrange to meet for a demo
That’s great, really appreciate it, was near Wincanton today funnily enough, walked the hounds at Penselwood

I’m in Poole with an @Absolut5 install, Kenwood 9190dab, JL amp, JL sub and Hertz component speakers if you want a demo?

You won’t be disappointed in either sound quality or the installation quality.

Mine was a tricky install, the guys weren’t expecting to find a leisure battery under one seat and Webasto heater pipe work under the other, so everything had to be swapped over from one side to the other but they still got it all done in a day and you’d never know anybody had been in the van.

I’m in Poole with an @Absolut5 install, Kenwood 9190dab, JL amp, JL sub and Hertz component speakers if you want a demo?

You won’t be disappointed in either sound quality or the installation quality.

Mine was a tricky install, the guys weren’t expecting to find a leisure battery under one seat and Webasto heater pipe work under the other, so everything had to be swapped over from one side to the other but they still got it all done in a day and you’d never know anybody had been in the van.
Another massive thumbs up from me for the Signature upgrade and many thanks to Jason and Noel for the excellent work. Over a four hour round trip to Amesbury but worth every minute. Spent the entire trip back on my own half deafening myself as I worked through my Spotify playlists! Beautiful clarity of sound both from the bass and with zero distortion at the top end.
Parked up at one point to sit in the passenger seat and experience the free massage facility provided by the sub woofer if you whack up the volume with the right track playing!
You'd think I'd know better at my age

Thanks again guys.

Another massive thumbs up from me for the Signature upgrade and many thanks to Jason and Noel for the excellent work. Over a four hour round trip to Amesbury but worth every minute. Spent the entire trip back on my own half deafening myself as I worked through my Spotify playlists! Beautiful clarity of sound both from the bass and with zero distortion at the top end.
Parked up at one point to sit in the passenger seat and experience the free massage facility provided by the sub woofer if you whack up the volume with the right track playing!

Thanks again guys.
I'm counting down the days for my install, can't wait

Thanks again guys

Thanks again guys.

a absolute pleasure, great to meet you…

Back