Review: AbsoluT5 Audio

What Dynaudio speakers are those Shredder

They aren't Dynaudio speakers behind the grill. I went with the Absolut5 Signature System components. I didn't change the recommended components. The Dynaudio tweeters were removed from those new A-Pillars and replaced with the Signature option. I essentially just bought those Caravelle A-Pillars as they are a much nicer material finish than the plain plastic Highline trim and of course, they have nice stainless steel speaker grills which match the Comfort Dash very nicely

I've recently spent a fraction of that and Jason was just as helpful and at the end of many PM's and the telephone with help and advice .........just goes to show that they treat everyone as a valued customer. THANKS

I had a very rare occasion today with no wife, no kids and no dogs in my van.

I took the opportunity to give my Absolut5 signature install a damn good thrashing :cool:

I have just finished installing Absolut3 signature package with some rear 3 way coax speakers. Firstly I'm really impressed with the package, certainly a massive improvement on the standard speakers, refined but with a punch if needed. Jason and his team were great prior to ordering and have quickly responded to questions during the install. A nice thought out package with an awesome balance of making the install a simple as possible with good instruction and support. Would definitely recommended :thumbsup:

@Absolut5 installed a signature audio package to my T6 yesterday. Could not be happier. Amaizing sound quality and quality finish using the best products. The team are real professionals and know their stuff that’s for sure. Booked back in with them so they can upgrade some other electrical aspects of my van which require upgrading. You can have complete confidence in their knowledge, experience and the quality of their work. Thanks again @Absolut5

@Absolut5 installed a signature audio package to my T6 yesterday. Could not be happier. Amaizing sound quality and quality finish using the best products. The team are real professionals and know their stuff that’s for sure. Booked back in with them so they can upgrade some other electrical aspects of my van which require upgrading. You can have complete confidence in their knowledge, experience and the quality of their work. Thanks again @Absolut5

Attachments

• 3E0F9858-4783-4153-8CF1-AA654871BB3A.jpeg
    3E0F9858-4783-4153-8CF1-AA654871BB3A.jpeg
    211.1 KB · Views: 73
  • 66D0B67B-0734-42B6-82BF-E81757B88741.jpeg
    66D0B67B-0734-42B6-82BF-E81757B88741.jpeg
    210.2 KB · Views: 71
  • 0547C13C-DFDB-4F52-BB3A-545EE4ED15BF.jpeg
    0547C13C-DFDB-4F52-BB3A-545EE4ED15BF.jpeg
    196 KB · Views: 71
Looking to upgrade the frankly poor standard sound setup in my kombi. After lots of research it seams the Signatutre Sound System is the way to go. I have a few other things I want to get first, but would any of you who have had the system mind PM'ing me a ball park cost so I can allocate some budget for it please? Thought it a good place to start instead of taking up Absolute5s time as not quite ready for it? Thanks in advance!

I'm lining up the same package with them, with some rear 2-way speakers too. I can't think of anything better than isolating in the van with music...... oh, wait - I can't use that excuse anymore can I?
I've recently realised I can get a WiFi signal from the house in the van too....
Damn it.

Another endorsement from me - I couldn't stretch to the Signature setup, but Jason (& Noel) sorted me out with some front speakers / tweeters, mini amp and some rear speakers and all the fittings so it was "plug and play". I fitted myself along with a new head unit I sourced locally (it took awhile!), but apart from it all being there, what I really liked was the support and advice at the end of the phone....despite some really basic questions from me, both were always available to guide and support and nothing was too much trouble. The upgrade was well worth doing - the bar was low, but I now have something that sounds so much better!

Special thanks to @Absolut5. Great service as usual...

Second trip there, This time for a focal speaker upgrade and focal compact amplifier installation...

Huge improvement.. crisp punchy sound.. improved bass, improved clarity and less noise distortion...

Night to Day difference and certainly brought the Kenwood head unit alive..

Thanks guys.. nice work..

Special thanks to @Absolut5. Great service as usual...

Second trip there, This time for a focal speaker upgrade and focal compact amplifier installation...

Huge improvement.. crisp punchy sound.. improved bass, improved clarity and less noise distortion...

Night to Day difference and certainly brought the Kenwood head unit alive..

Thanks guys.. nice work..

Cheers Jason , really appreciate the feedback and you using us, enjoy

C7C89107-BC45-4D5F-994A-0CE43C425CBA.jpeg

Big thanks to @Absolut5. Exchanged a few messages as I wanted to upgrade the speakers in my van. Went with the Focal 200mm door speakers and Kenwood mini amp kit, the best value vs performance I thought, Jason supplied. What a difference it’s made! Amazing value, plug and play and still retaining my standard head unit.
Massive thanks, glad you are happy with the advise

Back