Review: AbsoluT5 Audio

Messaged him on facebook for a price on a few bits but not heard anything back from him.

Messaged him on facebook for a price on a few bits but not heard anything back from him.
Jason is on his own the last couple of weeks as Noel is on hols. I popped in on Monday and he was a wee bit busy. I usually find that he responds to forum posts same day/evening.

Can't recommend Jason (@Absolut5 ) enough. Just ordered over a £1k's worth of kit from him, which he is sending out to me for my conversion guys to fit when they do loads of other work next month. Massive amount of knowledge, so helpful, really good to deal with. He is even setting up the amp so that it has some suitable baseline profiles which will make it work well with the standard VW Discover head unit (as I can't yet afford to swap that over) before he posts it. Can't say better than that.

Ditto. Just ordered my front speaker upgrade today. No hesitation in recommending - another Team Red too :):thumbsup:

Jason made me an under seat enclosure for my specified sub. Great quality work.
Just need to line the inside with epoxy and lead now.

The good guys there fitted a nice Pioneer set up today, neat installation, pleasant service, recommended.

Had the Absolute5 signature audio system fitted on Friday. Well ! I love driving the van anyway, but now it's an even better experience. Thanks to Jason & Noel,brilliant job and great service and advice. I would highly recommend this upgrade.

I've mentioned it before, but my van goes in on the 18th to my local conversion company, I'm shitting bricks that the work isn't going to be up to my own standards (I can turn a spanner when needed, but too busy).

With hindsight and a little more research I would have booked it in at Absolut5 as you can clearly see the attention to detail on all their jobs.

they did the full line out/ sound deadening / carpeting / paneling in my bus, added a sub and rear speakers.... 1 yr on..... don't regret using them and would only use them for any service they offer.

Absolut5 fitted a Pioneer F88 in my old T5 Caravelle and they were fantastic to deal with. Tempted to get it fitted back into my T6 Caravelle and will be heading straight back to Amesbury if I do!!

I know Absolut5 has been mentioned before on the forum but i just wanted to add another thumbs up for Jason work i took my van to him for his full carpet sound deadning insulation package and a few other bits and have to say so glad i did the workmanship is brilliant the results are amazing so quiet on the way home good road test 165 mile trip back home it has transformed my van the look finish etc love the hidden fixing makes it look so much better and neater no seeing screw heads and have to say lovely bloke so if you thinking of getting someone to carpet your van or audio and want a top draw job speak to Jason @Absolut5

Cheers Paul

Back