1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Absolut Audio

Discussion in 'Recommend A Business' started by VanBlanc, 14 Sep 2016.

1. VanBlanc

VanBlanc Senior Member VIP Member T6 Guru

I see no one has actually left a recommendation here for @Absolut5 . Jason is famed for his knowledge about ICE and other things T5/6. His deals are always good, his install work is the best and customer service and follow up second to non. Always worth the drive to Amesbury :thumbsup:

Absolute Audio

Last edited: 14 Sep 2016
    chriscroft likes this.
  2. mhill

mhill Senior Member VCDS User VIP Member T6 Guru

Map
    Messaged him on facebook for a price on a few bits but not heard anything back from him.

3. VanBlanc

VanBlanc Senior Member VIP Member T6 Guru

Jason is on his own the last couple of weeks as Noel is on hols. I popped in on Monday and he was a wee bit busy. I usually find that he responds to forum posts same day/evening.

4. DaveyB

DaveyB Senior Member VIP Member T6 Legend

Map
    Can't recommend Jason (@Absolut5 ) enough. Just ordered over a £1k's worth of kit from him, which he is sending out to me for my conversion guys to fit when they do loads of other work next month. Massive amount of knowledge, so helpful, really good to deal with. He is even setting up the amp so that it has some suitable baseline profiles which will make it work well with the standard VW Discover head unit (as I can't yet afford to swap that over) before he posts it. Can't say better than that.

Smr72 and chriscroft like this.
  5. HHO

HHO Senior Member VIP Member T6 Guru

Map
    Ditto. Just ordered my front speaker upgrade today. No hesitation in recommending - another Team Red too :):thumbsup:

6. RattyMcClelland

RattyMcClelland Senior Member T6 Guru

Jason made me an under seat enclosure for my specified sub. Great quality work.
    Just need to line the inside with epoxy and lead now.

7. chriscroft

chriscroft 12 years of VW T 'ing VIP Member T6 Guru

Map
    money very well spent with me :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

8. Absolut5

Absolut5 Senior Member Trade Member T6 Pro

Map
    Cheers guys:)

9. Wongo

Wongo Member VIP Member

The good guys there fitted a nice Pioneer set up today, neat installation, pleasant service, recommended.

Absolut5 likes this.