ABS SENSOR REAR RIGHT FAILURE

papayas

Sold
VIP Member
Currently having a nightmare with a right wheel speed sensor. Fitted a new one with no avail. Thought perhaps it’s just unlucky so bought a more expensive one as it was on a deal, trouble is the fault persists.

Checked through the loom but can’t see any obvious breaks. Checked the plug under seat and when disconnecting it I get rear left sensor fault so confirms the correct plug. (Although I would expect to see 2x black 2 c brown wires) one for each side?

Anyone got any ideas? It’s annoying me now

image.jpg

IMG_6288.jpeg

Nice one. I’ve just done the same. Seems to have worked. Mine got squashed because my installer didn’t think about rerouting it when fitting air ride… ¯\_(ツ)_/¯IMG_1719.jpeg

It goes from under passenger seat, up the A pillar and along the roof line above the sliding door, then splits. One goes across the back door or tailgate to the drivers side. The black and brown wires are drivers side and black and blue passenger.

Mine was the rear left and when I cut the very tough insulation open it contained a black and a green wire. This is on a 2016 LWB Caravelle.

Back