So who did I meet then? I'm confused now.
Ha ha ha.............this whole social distancing thing seems to bring new opportunities. I might try that defense sometime at home: "Who were you with last night?" "Oooh, I'm not sure what with all this social distancing!!!"

So who did I meet then? I'm confused now.
NO Dont worry ,It is me that is confused Alastair . The client that arrived after you sent his mate with his van and i had you mixed up ( forum Names confused me ) Sorry

Just got back from having Steve and Rob fit Konis and H & R springs to my T32. Couldn‘t be happier with the results. The ride and handling are vastly improved, the road noise reduced and the stance is much better. It’s only been lowered by 40mm as I didn’t want to go too extreme. Can’t recommend highly enough

Just got back from having Steve and Rob fit Konis and H & R springs to my T32. Couldn‘t be happier with the results. The ride and handling are vastly improved, the road noise reduced and the stance is much better. It’s only been lowered by 40mm as I didn’t want to go too extreme. Can’t recommend highly enough

Well have to say. What a difference. Went with the H&R coilovers as wanted.to.go a little lower. Cant believe how smooth they are compared to the oem sport line springs. I even dared to put my Starbucks in the cup holders on the way back. Something the normally results in coffee being shaken all over the dash.

So thanks to all at CRS. I'm no longer falling out of love with my van.

Well have to say. What a difference. Went with the H&R coilovers as wanted.to.go a little lower. Cant believe how smooth they are compared to the oem sport line springs. I even dared to put my Starbucks in the cup holders on the way back. Something the normally results in coffee being shaken all over the dash.

Good aren’t they!

Good aren’t they!

Back