For Sale A single 20" spare wheel

Tourershine

Senior Citizen.
VIP Member
T6 Master
Granted, this is a weird one, but bare with me.

As some people know, when I change my wheels for a different size, I try to have 5 wheels, so if I get a flat tyre, I always have a matching wheel and tyre as a spare and not a generic 17" steel that looks like a car on a spacesaver when fitted against much bigger wheels. Yes, I know that's weird and the 17" steel works perfectly well as a spare but that's just me.

So, I have my 20" spare wheel that I no longer require.
This was literally a spare wheel that sat where all my spare wheels sit, in the back of my van attached to the bulkhead and then covered with a blanket so none of my kit damaged it. The wheel was acquired from a good mate who purchased the set from Riviera new, did less than 50 miles on the wheels in 2 days and then caught this wheel on a customers driveway. Long story short, no wheel refurb companies in our area could match the weird, but actually stunning pearl Green/Bronze finish to fix the wheel, and surprisingly Riviera were zero help to him with paint codes or another wheel to purchase. They refuse to sell single wheels and would only sell him a pair, which he purchased, kept the good one as a spare himself and I gave him £100 for the kerbed wheel to lessen his pain and as my spare wheel for my Ispiri 20s.
The tyre fitted to this wheel is a 235/35/20 Accelera that is pretty much brand new, doing less than 50 miles. The tyre is a stretch on this wheel, so wasn't damaged in the driveway incident.
This is perfect as a spare for anyone running 20s, and I know it's not an easy sell because most normal people will just use the 17" steel as a spare, but it was worth sticking on here.

I will be happy getting back what I paid for it £100, but don't have an issue if someone just wants the tyre and throws in an offer, because I will just remove the tyre and hang the wheel on my garage wall to wrap a hose round or something like that.

As always, collection from Leicestershire, or can bring to the Forum weekend next week or can meet in different locations if I'm working near a certain area.

20200831_144858.jpg

Hi,
Bit of a long shot after all this time but did you sell the 20' Riviera alloy. Just bought a brand new Campervan from All Seasons with the same alloys albeit in black/silver and could do with a spare for the same reason. Also not sure how long the budget Chinese tyres that came with it will last. I've got previous of having a blow out that's claimed the alloy too.
Thanks.

Back