A little wave makes you feel good.

My waves have had more ignores than waves back! But some of the return waves have been massive thumbs up and smiles! I will keep waving!!!

My waves have had more ignores than waves back! But some of the return waves have been massive thumbs up and smiles! I will keep waving!!!
If you’re near Andover, we’ve probably waved at each other by now. I’m only over in Tidworth.

Very good chance! The boys go to school in Salisbury so I’m out your direction a lot
Rest assured, should you & your boys pass me on the road, a wave will be sent your way sir :thumbsup:

I think all of us recognise that sometimes you are paying attention to something whilst driving and can miss the wave. I’ll always wave or acknowledge but sometimes that moron in front is taking all your attention or that person who looks like they may pull out…etc.

Oh if u get a random wave from someone on a red motorcycle…hi

Got a light flash and a wave on the A1 today whilst I was heading back from Harrogate. Always awesome when you get a wave. I will keep on waving to the fellow VW tribe. Agree that sometimes you may miss due to concentrating on other things, don’t let that dishearten you though!!!!
I’ve even felt daft waving at commercial vans as I’ve just seen the badge and automatically waved ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back