A California for real Men...

Oh God, now your going to upset Team Brown, fight fight !!
oh oh oh, perhaps "UPS or Toffee" brown would smooth things over a bit; I would have hate to have started a thread that the "Snow Flakers" take offence at;):eek:;):speechless:

My source tells me this is a definite VW offer soon, will they use the Florida name as they did with the LT that Westfalia made?

Well Spotted, that makes sence; and a new word for the oxford english dictionary "SPrafter": a unholy alliance from a collaboration forged in hell (or Wolfsburg/Stuttgart), and where proper rust proofing was completely dispensed with, ;)

Not so, the New Crafter is a VW only product built in a new purpose built factory in Poland.

Not so, the New Crafter is a VW only product built in a new purpose built factory in Poland.
quite right, the relationship has dissolved and the new crafter is 100%(ish) VW; I am assured by the dealer that the new Crafter has VW' s approach to corrosion protection; and not Merc's unlike the the last Crafter, which did suffer corrosion problems bit too early in its life.
When they launched the new Crafter in the UK, they had a dealers day at Rockingham Race track; according to my contact the Crafter out handled the T6........... a bit surprising but there you are. It looks like a bloody good truck

Last edited:
Yes I did mention that, but it looks very much like a facelift and I think there will be a lot of carry over

There are more negatives than positives for people who use their van on a daily basis imho.

I saw the video too, and think it looks great (aside from the slightly fugly rear end). Retracting shower cubicle, integrated tablet control etc. Estimates in the comments section ranged from 80-120.000 Euros, so a bit out of my budget right now, unfortunately.

Last edited:
Looks good compared to the Fiat versions on the road at the moment. Does it have an opening tailgate, hard to tell and is a bike rack possible ?

It's pig ugly and too fancy inside...although its not dogshit brown in the vid, so there's a plus point.

I wonder how much.........£85k at a guess, maybe more with extras.

There looks a lot to break or go wrong. Could be expensive out of warrantee; and expensive in warrantee.

It looks like its going to make production; with RHD? who knows yet. I actually really like it:thumbsup:

We are looking at swapping our Autotrail Motorhome, even as a UK made product, the prices are going through the roof, due to all the components being priced in Euros, which 20% more expensive because of Brexit. Still eh, good for our exporters.

Oh my God! How ugly is that from the side? and the rear for that matter. There again there are some pretty ugly motorhomes out there, so it fits in well.

Back