A&B Pillar Plastics

T6180

T6 Legend
Ok time to for a clear out. I have the following trim that needs to go

A&B pillar trims....now please read carefully!

The A pillars have no holes for grab handles and I've taken the speakers out and removed one of the grills (which I still have) I was going to trim them but had the original ones trimmed instead

B Pillar uppers, I never fitted these, I used them as a tester for painting black, which turned out better than expected.

B Pillar bottoms, these are the type without the location hole for the interior movement sensor. Again I've never fitted these as I was going to use these to test painting on.

All are in decent condition and either need a wipe down or repainting (I've been careless and just let then get scratched)

I'm looking for £30 the lot plus postage. I'm happy for collection as long as we stick to the 2m rule

I've also got a highline headlining which I'll post individually

20200613_122321.jpg20200613_122541.jpg20200613_122544.jpg

I only need the lower B pillars but.
The price is excellent for the lot so happy to buy all of them and just use the ones I want. Alternatively if someone else wants any of the other parts? I will PM a postcode for looking into postage. Guess it’s the size and not the weight.

I only need the lower B pillars but.
The price is excellent for the lot so happy to buy all of them and just use the ones I want. Alternatively if someone else wants any of the other parts? I will PM a postcode for looking into postage. Guess it’s the size and not the weight.

I would be interested in the upper B pillars please. After my conversion my Shuttle covered seat belt pillars keep falling off so if the seat belt is above the pillar cover like these ones it will be so much easiier.

I could take the lower b pillars if they're not taken.
Scuffed mine messing with my seat.

Back