6th Seat For Row 3?

Colner

T6 Pro
I’ve been putting it off for months but now need to get a 6th seat pronto!

Toyed with the idea of swapping the front single for a double but don't like the sound of the smaller/single airbag issue plus having to cut holes in the carpet. The five seats have been leathered up so while a random double would work, it would look a bit odd.

I've now decided (I think), to fit a 6th seat in row 3 so I can take it out when it's not needed. I only need it for one or two trips a year but unfortunately, the next one is Saturday the 20th of July and I'm not back in the UK until Sunday so I need a quick turnaround.

Questions:
Will any single seat work?
Drill 8 holes for 4 brackets?
Cut the rear mat for the 4 brackets?
Do seats come with integrated seatbelts?
DIY? On a scale of 1 to 10?
Anything else I need to know?

Many thanks
Brian.

Got 6 in mine, I put a smart bed evo11 at the back, swapped out the triple for a single and fitted another single by the sliding door and 2 captains are up front.
With this set up I can still install units down the side.

At £1,800 + Vat to fit myself, it's far too much for what we need. We have a caravan so don't need the bed although I like the idea of the alternative use...

I just need a seat with integrated seatbelt plus mounting brackets and bolts I think. Lots of 'middle row' singles about but I'm not sure whether they would also fit in the third row or not.

I couldn't find a single seat and brackets for the back so I bought a double front seat last night.

It's in as new condition with a fixed back and under-seat storage. I fitted it using the 4 bolts from the single seat, it feels solid but I'm really not sure whether I can risk using it like this or not. Whoever sits in the middle seat has no airbag and limited leg room due to the comfort dash.

I'm pretty sure I saw a post on here about a 'seat fitting' kit from @Pauly but can't find it now. I've looked in the T6 shop but have had no luck there either. Any advice would be great, as there will be 6 of us in the van heading to Southampton on Saturday.

Many thanks
Brian.

Back