60mm Centre Caps.

I have purchased some new 18" Bronze coloured alloys and tyres from Wheelbase. Wheelbase dont make a VW centre cap for their alloys so leaves me having to source some self adhesive sticker/caps to fit over the top of the new caps supplied with wheels.
Problem is the supplied centre caps have a flat surface and I can only find self adhesive caps that are domed.
Can anyone tell me where to get flat 60mm self adhesive caps from?

I have purchased some new 18" Bronze coloured alloys and tyres from Wheelbase. Wheelbase dont make a VW centre cap for their alloys so leaves me having to source some self adhesive sticker/caps to fit over the top of the new caps supplied with wheels.
Problem is the supplied centre caps have a flat surface and I can only find self adhesive caps that are domed.
I got my caps from AutoLinie, good price and quick delivery from Germany.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/1577842280/ this is where I bought mine

Back