www.cctvkits.co.uk - 6% discount for forum members - official Hikvision/Hiwatch Dealer

amdowney

T6 TSI Manual Kombi Highline LWB
VIP Member
T6 Pro

So I am the owner of www.cctvkits.co.uk and thought I'd make a post on here as see a number of facebook posts on various groups asking about CCTV.

-----------
PM Me for a special forum deal!
-----------

As you will see on our site we are an Authorized Wholesaler / Re-seller for Hikvision Hiwatch CCTV products who have grew to be the biggest brand in the business due to quality and price with 2/3 year warranties.

Home_IP Camera2_Home_20171112113335_338036.jpg

There are more expensive solutions on the market and there are certainly cheaper solutions and in my honest opinion a lot of the cheapest stuff on ebay etc while better than nothing will struggle in awkward lighting conditions, can be a headache to setup (good luck with support) and long term reliability is always questionable. We have tried various samples from China and most are simply rubbish.

Not only that but there are different camera types better suited to different mounting positions along with various lens options (altering zoom/viewing angle) which should be taken into consideration for the optimal setup.

So we have a number of kit builders allowing you to choose each camera individually along with other options, all of which come with a quick start guide printout written by myself. You also have myself to get in touch with and I can respond out of hours when I'm online!

We have 2 main kit options to keep things simple:

Or the most popular 4MP IP kits:
HD IP CCTV Kits : CCTV Kits

2/3MP over Coax at a lower price point:

HD-TVI/CVI CCTV Kits : CCTV Kits

Mobile viewing is as standard and you can checkout some of my sample vids here: Hikvision Sample Videos (4 Megapixel IP Cameras)

Hope this helps - Adam.

Hikvision is great gear, it's all we use in work
The hd turbo systems are great for retro fitting into existing coax cable setups and their range of IP cameras are good for the money and as an added bonus Hik offer a free online hosting service so you can monitor your cameras from anywhere with a mobile app or browser for free and without paying for a static IP address

Excellent offer. Will definately have to look into this considering the issues we’ve had with neighbours.

Hikvision is great gear, it's all we use in work
The hd turbo systems are great for retro fitting into existing coax cable setups and their range of IP cameras are good for the money and as an added bonus Hik offer a free online hosting service so you can monitor your cameras from anywhere with a mobile app or browser for free and without paying for a static IP address

@Pauly @T6 FMO
So I can add to my current swann hd kit?

I'm currently looking for a 4 camera system but the thought of having to run loads of cabling is putting me off massively.

Wireless cameras are available but they still need power so doesn't alleviate cabling totally
Domestic isn't normally too bad depending where you want cameras we normally route up into loft then out fascia/soffit for perimeter cameras, 2.8mm lens is standard giving you just over 100 degree viewing angle so if your house is high or you don't want to view too much you can look at changing lense to 4mm/6mm reducing viewing angle to suit application

Any experience of the ANPR units?

Not a massive fan of HIK for several reasons I won't go into but the pixel for buck cant be nocked when looked at in isolation.

Yes and no, have fitted a couple but not played with them as they were on managed sites so didnt get to setup them and see them in full action but am intrigued why your not a fan of HIK ?

There are a couple quirks with them that have annoyed me over the years but now they have proper UK support i find them much better, recently had a bizarre issue where the NVR was not compatible with a customers router due to weird IP ranges/provisioning and they sent me custom firmware for the NVR same day to get it sorted while i was still on site thought that was pretty good customer service

Any experience of the ANPR units?

Not a massive fan of HIK for several reasons I won't go into but the pixel for buck cant be nocked when looked at in isolation.
Yes I have one at our showroom and it works well logging plates into a list which you can setup alerts from or have open barriers even..

So I am the owner of www.cctvkits.co.uk and thought I'd make a post on here as see a number of facebook posts on various groups asking about CCTV.

-----------
The code you can use is vwforum for 6% off.
-----------

As you will see on our site we are an Authorized Wholesaler / Re-seller for Hikvision Hiwatch CCTV products who have grew to be the biggest brand in the business due to quality and price with 2/3 year warranties.

View attachment 15364

There are more expensive solutions on the market and there are certainly cheaper solutions and in my honest opinion a lot of the cheapest stuff on ebay etc while better than nothing will struggle in awkward lighting conditions, can be a headache to setup (good luck with support) and long term reliability is always questionable. We have tried various samples from China and most are simply rubbish.

Not only that but there are different camera types better suited to different mounting positions along with various lens options (altering zoom/viewing angle) which should be taken into consideration for the optimal setup.

So we have a number of kit builders allowing you to choose each camera individually along with other options, all of which come with a quick start guide printout written by myself. You also have myself to get in touch with and I can respond out of hours when I'm online!

We have 2 main kit options to keep things simple:

Or the most popular 4MP IP kits:
HD IP CCTV Kits : CCTV Kits

2/3MP over Coax at a lower price point:

HD-TVI/CVI CCTV Kits : CCTV Kits

Mobile viewing is as standard and you can checkout some of my sample vids here: Hikvision Sample Videos (4 Megapixel IP Cameras)

Hope this helps - Adam.
Adam,

We live in a village near Southam, not far from you guys, do you recommend a local fitter for your kits?
Phil

Adam,

We live in a village near Southam, not far from you guys, do you recommend a local fitter for your kits?
Phil
Sorry for delay Phil - not sure on that one to be honest. Aerial installer guys are usually up to speed and well priced. Failing that overqualified but often tidy and efficient electricians.

Sorry for delay Phil - not sure on that one to be honest. Aerial installer guys are usually up to speed and well priced. Failing that overqualified but often tidy and efficient electricians.
Thanks for getting back to me, I’ll try our local sparky... phil

UPDATE - code does not apply to trade products (seems we have non forum members searching google, finding this and trying it on).

UPDATE - code does not apply to trade products (seems we have non forum members searching google, finding this and trying it on).
Ouch. What about removing that code in lieu of having members PM you for it?

Yes have asked this as I can't edit myself! Things have changed since I posted this originally with lower margin lines so can't apply to all...

Back