Wanted 4Motion Badges

Veedubd

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Has anyone removed their 4motion badges and dont require them anymore? im looking for both rear and front grille badges to have painted black :thumbsup:

Anyone?

I’ve started to dismantle my original badges but broke a couple of the letters

If anyone got a front and rear sitting around Please let me know

Things we do just to these vans and cause issues lol

Is this what you're looking for? just removed it from mine, let me know if interested.

PXL_20220905_195419608.jpgPXL_20220905_195339968.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys, I’ve managed to get hold of one pending delivery so thanks for the reply but if @rolla needs it seems only right to pass down the line so to speak

Hi guys, I’ve managed to get hold of one pending delivery so thanks for the reply but if @rolla needs it seems only right to pass down the line so to speak
Thank you Veedubd ... @TPR .... if you'd like to drop me a pm with the value please and we can continue there ... thanks
I got a black metal 4motion for rear door, same late styling font etc ... I did have "4mo lo" above the highline decal but felt like tit so got sensible and binned it after a week.

@rolla can you share a pic of the black rear badge? Where did you get it please?
hi buddy .. yep will do ... bought of ebay, seen a few on ali-express too ... there okay .. bit junky/clunky but not enough so I'd bin it ... get you a snap soon ...

whats the best way to get these badges off, thinking of removing mine to make her more discreet, as it is people tend to very quickly drool over her and that may be unwanted attention as I fit her out and begin to use her

Back