Sold 4 x 17" Devonports T32 £395

Status
Not open for further replies.

Montecha

VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Selling my 17" Devonports, they have covered 9,000 miles on my T32.

Are in reasonable condition, two wheels were refurbed by the dealer but not very good, and one wheel has a light scrape on the spokes.

Tyres are 215/60R17C Goodyear Cargo Vector

Treads are:

7mm - 6mm - 6mm
7mm - 7mm - 7mm
9mm - 9mm - 9mm
9mm - 9mm - 9mm

Centre Caps included.

Located on the Oxfordshire / Berkshire border.

IMG_0189.JPG IMG_0190.JPG IMG_0192.JPG IMG_0193.JPG IMG_0195.JPG IMG_0196.JPG

Should do, just put the right size tyre on and should have the same overall diameter.

A little birdy whispers quietly in Andy's ear, "a Maxton V1 would look so much nicer; go on you know you want to, do it, do it, do it";)
Why not the v2 mr daveyb ? but then you know what will come next I will be thinking the van looks high at the front now that removed the swissvans splitter so on go the b14s it snowballs m8

Last edited:
A little birdy whispers quietly in Andy's ear, "a Maxton V1 would look so much nicer; go on you know you want to, do it, do it, do it";)

I think @andythom188 is possibly hearing an inner voice in his head.. Saying go on, you know you want to.. Rather than a birdie in the ear.. That one is possibly the wife saying really? Then it becomes a struggle which one to listen to.. :rofl::rofl:

I think @andythom188 is possibly hearing an inner voice in his head.. Saying go on, you know you want to.. Rather than a birdie in the ear.. That one is possibly the wife saying really? Then it becomes a struggle which one to listen to.. :rofl::rofl:
I dont tell her anything to do with the van so she carnt say no :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back