4 wheel aligment-Coventry

T6180

T6 Legend
I've had my b14s fitted a while back now and I'm due to have the new wheels and suspension readjusted to suit the wheels. Can anyone recomend any 4 wheel aligment centres near Coventry...?

I don't mind traveling to far if it means it's done properly.

I am off to silverline in Warwick on Thursday for some balancing,they were good 20years ago so hopefully still will be

@Briston Hope all is well? .....Can you let me know how you get on...I'd be interested in finding out if they have a hunters system?

Been over to silverline & got my wheels balanced,they were all over the place tbh,the drive home was fantastic with all the wobble gone so well happy.
They don't have a hunters...they have another make,but the same.... John bear??? Or something

Just a quick update ......took her to The Tyre Company by Bermuda Park. Excellent service and they also do alignment on behalf of Lister Coventry but cheaper if you go direct.

Whilst I was there there where a few very nice VWs outside preparing to go to edition38. After talking to them they mentioned that every Wednesday about 8pm there is a VW meet in the car park and a few transporters turn up...

@blindboy it was 4 wheel alignment on a hunters. I'm a tad OCD with garages and I'd use these guys again for all my cars in the future. From speaking to the owner they also supply and fit B14s.

Back