3sdm 0.9

Not sure on WR yet as they only just tweeted them this afternoon.. but I really hope so!.
I will bing email and ring monday. Fingers crossed.

When I spoke to 3sdm two weeks ago they told me that none of their wheels are rated above 810kg.:thumbsdown::cry:

When I spoke to 3sdm two weeks ago they told me that none of their wheels are rated above 810kg.:thumbsdown::cry:

I think / been told that they have a new line of monoblocks, so hoping that the classifications will change and suit T32's.

0.9's
Capped at 815kg.
3dsm Not willing to retest or classify them.

"Problem is that to make 860+kg wheels" there is a lot of metal and thos makes wheels very heavy, we're just not in the market for super heavy wheels to suit one vehicles particular needs.."

0.9's
Capped at 815kg.
3dsm Not willing to retest or classify them.

"Problem is that to make 860+kg wheels" there is a lot of metal and thos makes wheels very heavy, we're just not in the market for super heavy wheels to suit one vehicles particular needs.."

Very helpful - NOT! Customer service at its worst! Nil interest in a large area of the market.

Those are very nice indeed. When I was doing my research on 18" wheels I found that pretty well anything with nice thin spokes like was not load rated for a T32.

Seems like a reasonable response to me.

Why make just one type of wheel for a t32 in 5x120 format and not sell many compared to r&d costs. From a business perspective it makes sense considering 3sdms key market is passenger vag cars.

Think they have missed the point that if there is a limited aftermarket option for the higher weight, then they have more of a captive audience, so that would make it worth doing in my business sense, but then I am biased with a lwb t32... :whistle::whistle:

If anyone is interested the 3sdm 0.04 are currently on offer buy 3 get one free. Direct from 3sdm.

I just bought some 19s. For £650 ish.....

Bargain.
Really interested in you having dropped the 20's for the reasons you posted in another thread. Be grateful to read an update in a few weeks when you've had a chance to bed them in, as to what difference they make.
I've decided to stick with my 18's for now since I've just had to order some new tyres, but who knows in the future, and what with the issues of getting a correctly rated tyre for 20's that meet the loading for a T32, my thoughts gave been more towards settling for 19's.

If anyone is interested the 3sdm 0.04 are currently on offer buy 3 get one free. Direct from 3sdm.

I just bought some 19s. For £650 ish.....

Bargain.

Sounds good, what width did you get? staggered set?
been on 3sdm site, did you call them to order direct as they only list dealers .....

Back