T6.1 3D-Printed Cup-Holders

Nice! Did you add the red stripe @Jonesy68, or was that something you were able to build into the design @T6Jay?
2 colour printing required a lot of manual intervention during printing, with a high risk of screwing up the 20 hour print. That or a fancier printer than I have.

The other option would be to print a separate part, and 'clip' or glue it on afterwards.

Hello, would you agree to share your stl file?
Hi

I'll look into sharing it on thingyverse. If I'm going to give my work away for free, I would aim to ensure it stays free, and does not become commercial for some random person.

Hi

I'll look into sharing it on thingyverse. If I'm going to give my work away for free, I would aim to ensure it stays free, and does not become commercial for some random person.
Hello

Thank you for your answer. I share these values which are not always easy to defend in a world of profit. If you pass this model on to me, I can guarantee you that I would not use it to make money (I have a much more interesting job that allows me to make money) and that I would not pass it on to someone who could use it to make money. But I would totally understand if it was hard to trust.
(I am not an English speaker, thank you for understanding)
(oops, I realize I have two accounts and I don't know how to delete the answer I wrote with the other account...)

Hi

Hi T6Jay, can you please share your stl file or link to thingiverse with me ? Thank you. Michal
thingyverse

Back