3D Printed Kombi Floor Seat Bracket Blanks

Hi Everyone,

I needed some kombi floor seat blanks but there didn't seem many options for buying what I wanted so instead modelled, designed and 3d printed some. Chuffed with the results and it stops the kids falling over the holes left when the seats are removed!

Anyway if anyone wants the 3d model to print there own Kombi floor blanks give me a shout and I can send over the STL and PRT files.

View attachment 45935

View attachment 45936

View attachment 45937

View attachment 45938

View attachment 45939
Would it be ok for me to sell the printed parts?

Google translated - “Hello good could you send me the files to my email is that I am unable to open them I would appreciate it.”

Do you mean the original blanks or the modified Shuttle ones mentioned just above ?

Pete

Me refiero a estos que has hecho tú es que no soy capaz de descargarme los archivos si me los pudiera mandar a mi email.gracias

Screenshot_2021-08-16-16-38-33-904_com.android.chrome.jpg

@Pauly Is there any reason why this forum changes correctly spelled words into incorrectly spelt ones?
We did have some autocorrect/spelling issues when we started the forum so I have forced English (UK) and removed all other language packs to keep it that way
The only words that get modified by the forum software are based in a censor list that I have created and this only applies to offensive swear words, my guess would be its your browser doing this but I'm happy to be corrected and will look into my end

I can but was waiting for feedback from original designer if that’s ok. Happy to sell at cost (material + labour + p&p). Would anyone be interested in that?

The original designer has said this is OK. I printed a load of these at cost for people here as the thread shows.

Pete

Back