3D Printed Kombi Floor Seat Bracket Blanks

Sorry to add to your issues, but would I be able to add myself to the request list please? I'd be interested in 8.

(Just for when you open the list up again :) )

Anyone seen this? I’m hoping some arrangement has been made and they haven’t just stolen the design??:unsure:

Anyone seen this? I’m hoping some arrangement has been made and they haven’t just stolen the design??:unsure:

They are different to the design here. Could have been copied and tweaked, but impossible to say.

Pete

:oops:

They are different to the design here. Could have been copied and tweaked, but impossible to say.

Pete

Only difference I can see is the supports being hollow? I suppose there’s nothing to say they can’t but it seems a bit cheeky :confused:

To be fair, I’m not sure you could make them any other basic shape.

Pete

I’ve just bought 4x from Van-x - how do these differ? Are they better?

I suspect the VanX ones are stronger as they are made from ABS. Although I doubt strength is that important in this application.
The advantage to these is price. If you have a 3D printer, then they cost about 75p each in materials, compared to about £5+ each from VanX

Pete

I suspect the VanX ones are stronger as they are made from ABS. Although I doubt strength is that important in this application.
The advantage to these is price. If you have a 3D printer, then they cost about 75p each in materials, compared to about £5+ each from VanX

Pete

Thanks for clarifying @Pete C :thumbsup:

And another “what can go wrong with 3D printing” photo. This time the blank didn’t adhere to the base plate properly - spotted early on fortunately.

Pete

3F8FE651-7268-4783-B2FC-9A1CE5C340A2.jpeg

And another “what can go wrong with 3D printing” photo. This time the blank didn’t adhere to the base plate properly - spotted early on fortunately.

Pete

View attachment 90217
It’s worth installing octoprint on a Pi, you can have a quick look how prints are going on your laptop or phone and no more messing with micro sd cards. Best thing I've added to my Ender

these seem a little too long for my shuttle - think the surround is slightly different in my van... does anyone have an amended STL for the shuttle?

Hi pete are you still printing these ? Do they fit a shuttle ? Would love a set of 12 in black will cover all cost and abit more for yourself for your time

Hmmm. Can’t really see enough there to tell if they would fit.
Can @DEJ post some pictures of his brackets ?

Pete
Hi Pete could i have two more of these black blanks please. I snapped one and would like a spare too in case I lose another. Thx. Pse advise on cost.

Is there anyone out there would could print some of these for the people above who have requested some ?

Having printed over 230 of these, my 3D printer needs a rest, and is playing up a bit too.

Pete

Back