3D Printed Kombi Floor Seat Bracket Blanks

Hmmm. Can’t really see enough there to tell if they would fit.
Can @DEJ post some pictures of his brackets ?

Pete

Pete C brackets came today , fantastic fit . i really appreciate you doing them for me . I think you may need to buy another printer :p with the amount of requests you are getting .

sent some photos of mine installed ,

once again
many Thamks

IMG_0909.jpegIMG_0910.jpeg

If these fit the Kombi floor brackets with the silver surround I would like to order a full set if possible.

You need to trim a couple of ml off one end for these to fit with the old alloy bracket surrounds , they fit great then .
I have an additional set of brackets from an older t5 in the rearmost of my t6

Here’s another example of what can go wrong with 3D printing. Consistent set up is critical to getting a good bond on the first layer. In the picture below, you can see gaps and imperfections on the base of one of the prints, plus it’s a bit distorted at one end.
This blank would probably work fine, but I wouldn’t feel right posting it out, so it will go in the recycling bin.

Pete

7897DECF-D592-4A77-828F-00E428E9DC03.jpeg

And another failure mode. Looks like the extruder nozzle got partially blocked on these, resulting in less plastic being deposited, with the resultant serious weakness !

Pete

EEF01F9E-7097-4FCF-8CCC-7C7C45381D23.jpeg

Hi Pete,
May I place an order for 8 in black please.
Please let me know how I make payment.
Many thanks
Will

I will add you to the list. Probably about 3 weeks away (and the issues shown above don’t help :rolleyes: ).

Pete

Hmmm. Can’t really see enough there to tell if they would fit.
Can @DEJ post some pictures of his brackets ?

Pete
Hi Pete looking at pics and my brackets as yours seem to just sit inside they should be fine. Can I order 8 in black. Just lmk details and I will sort dosh. Much appreciated

Hi Pete
Can I order 8 in black please for my t6 kombi
If you can send me payment details please
Much appreciated

Hi Pete, could I please order 8 in Black or Red if poss (not too fussed to be honest, whatever you have/ easier).

Let me know payment details....happy with the lead time as I am aware you have many more to do.

ta much!

Folks, I have over 60 of these in the queue now, so won't be taking any more requests until that lot is cleared.
If anyone else wants to volunteer to print some, then feel free :)

Pete

Folks, I have over 60 of these in the queue now, so won't be taking any more requests until that lot is cleared.
If anyone else wants to volunteer to print some, then feel free :)

Pete
I think @Jono is selling 3DP parts so he may be able to jump in with this.

Hi Pete,
Very many thanks for the seat blanks which arrived last week, the fit and quality is perfect.
Cheers.

006F36B1-F7B7-4194-AB2D-F1B487CB709D.jpeg

Back