3D Printed Kombi Floor Seat Bracket Blanks

I bought the van-x covers, but they're useless.

The clips are very poor and all four I had in place ended up with snapped clips due to the design of these covers sitting on top for the bracket.

You undoubtedly end up stepping on them at some point due to them being a cover versus an insert and the slightest pressure in any direction causes the holding clip to snap.

I own one set of four that all clips are snapped and a second set that I didn't put in after removing the other seat... Money well spent.
Wish I’d read this before I ordered and then in 30 mins broke all 4 of mine.

@foggy3061 did you get a price for these? Was there a set-up cost? If so, happy to share the cost I’d be after 8 or 12

d
I’d get in on this as well

I wasn't getting any quotes for printing these, that was @DuncanB.

He may be able to advise on where has given him reasonable quotes & timescales.
Ordered 4 off today from Surface Scan. Delivery was £6.95 and there didn't appear to be a reducing in costs per item when the quantity increased, so just went ahead and ordered 4 initially.

I got mine from and eBay seller for £5 each including postage. Unsure if it's from the same source file, but did perfectly.

I got mine from and eBay seller for £5 each including postage. Unsure if it's from the same source file, but did perfectly.

Can I ask if you are still happy with these and if they rattle or vibrant ?

Cheers Garry

Can I ask if you are still happy with these and if they rattle or vibrant ?

Cheers Garry

I haven't noticed any issues with rattling, but ever since my first car (C plate Fiesta) I have been devout to turning up the stereo if I hear any annoying noise (excluding SWMBO).

They fit well and don't snap off like the useless VanX covers.

I haven't noticed any issues with rattling, but ever since my first car (C plate Fiesta) I have been devout to turning up the stereo if I hear any annoying noise (excluding SWMBO).

Thanks for your reply

Thanks for the link. I have ordered 6 for my Shuttle!

I wasn't getting any quotes for printing these, that was @DuncanB.

He may be able to advise on where has given him reasonable quotes & timescales.
Sincere apologies for the delay in responding chaps.

I didn't get around to ordering, which is looking like a good thing in light of how this thread has developed. £5 off ebay sounds like a bargain and I'm placing an order now.

Thanks for the link. I have ordered 6 for my Shuttle!
My 6 arrived and I immediately realized I should have ordered 12, as I have 3 seats in the middle we usually leave removed....

But the fit well, are simple to remove, survived me standing on them with my cycle shoes, (hard metal cleats on the soles) and do not vibrate. for bttb, I ordered them in black so they are not vibrant. You can buy in other colours I believe.

Bought the VanX ones they only have central clips and they snap off if you as much as sneeze on them ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The cover I bought from the link JimShadey69 gave me have been robust so far. I have had them in and out half a dozen times when moving the rear bench forward or just putting the middle seats back in and they have not broken or chipped at all.

Got my set from surface scan, very neat and tidy, looks great (I have the 2+1 rear seats and have the single seat removed)
Will
Add a pic tomorrow, mines are boring black in colour….but certainly makes it look tidier with seat removed

Back