30mm Spring And?????

Mr blue

T6 Pro
So I’m going to use the 30mm Vw lowering springs is there any thing else I should buy people have mentioned rear cups and drop link arms ?? Advice please :)

If you have the LED lights, watch out for damage to the leveling sensor(s) on the axle when changing things over. VW f*****ed this right up for me. Its easily broken apparently

So I’m going to use the 30mm Vw lowering springs is there any thing else I should buy people have mentioned rear cups and drop link arms ?? Advice please :)
Just a quick update have had the Vw 30mm lowering springs fitted and are so pleased the ride feels really sturdy and corners better, no more wobbly feeling and looks great lower if your in the market for this I’d say do it

Lowering springs are approx. 20 % stiffer because there is limited travel once lowered so they have to react quicker . unfortunately the standard shocks aren't great with lowering springs . therefore the next thing to buy is a sport shock , Massive improvement and brilliant handling . ( more comfortable as well )

Sport shocks wont change the height at all . I can forward pics of the shocks however if needed

I have DCC and the dealer tells me they will not fit the VW 30mm lower springs - is that right and anyone else heard that?

see my last post, if you want to go higher solows arnt for you, but even b14s are roughly 40mm lower out the box...THQ do a lift kit for their swamper setup or you could just go 30mm drop springs

Sport shocks wont change the height at all . I can forward pics of the shocks however if needed

I'm still waiting to buy a kit for my T6 T32 4motion

Hi there , We supply cancellation kits for the DCC £ 280 .00 then you can fit anything you want ??

What does the kit do? Does is disable the DCC ?
It plugs directly into the harness that connects to the shock , It makes the Car management think the original shock is indeed still in the car so no faults get thrown up or warning lights on the dash . Very hi quality German made product .

Back