Sold 2no. Front Captain seats and 2+1 rear seats with Bentley red stitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bentley T6

VIP Member
T6 Pro
I’m selling the interior seats from my 67 plate LWB T6. There are 2no Capitan front seats and a 2+1 rear.

Will need to be collected from Chessington KT9 (5 minutes from junction 9 of M25)

Looking for £1,500 for whole set.
Thanks
Andy892A30BF-997B-4594-9F59-3D0F67AC67E6.jpegA76926B6-7CAA-4E8B-B40A-8B8AB72C006E.jpegEC2BE351-73E2-42BA-8305-0193712F0184.jpeg2605CA3D-2DC6-4CD4-B273-2A6824B9FA7F.jpeg

I'd love just the two fromt seats, as I run a standard panel van for work.

I will let you know, I really need to sell all
I'd love just the two fromt seats, as I run a standard panel van for work.

I will let you know as need to really sell all. There might be someone interested in just the rears on FB so leave it with me and I’ll get back to you.
Thank you.

Your description says covers but I assume you mean retrimmed? Also are the front seats heated?
Hi @caerfilthy
They are Leighton Van Bentley Red stitched covers that fit perfectly. They came with the van and haven’t tried to remove them. I understand it to be a specific cover set.
The front seats are heated too.
Let me know if you need any other info.

Thanks for the info Andy. Fair play they are a good fit, you can't notice in the pics. I'm after retrimmed seats (or may get my own done). Good luck with the sale.

Thanks for the info Andy. Fair play they are a good fit, you can't notice in the pics. I'm after retrimmed seats (or may get my own done). Good luck with the sale.
Just to update, after your question I asked Adam at Leighton Vans and he confirmed they are a re-trimmed seat and not covers. My mistake.

These have to sell at that price. Heated front captains, single and double rears, all re-trimmed in leather for £1500, that looks like a bargain to me. Some places charge £1500 just to do the re-trim and I've seen cloth interiors go for pretty good money too. Someone with a cloth interior could buy these, sell their own interior and not lose much at all.

These have to sell at that price. Heated front captains, single and double rears, all re-trimmed in leather for £1500, that looks like a bargain to me. Some places charge £1500 just to do the re-trim and I've seen cloth interiors go for pretty good money too. Someone with a cloth interior could buy these, sell their own interior and not lose much at all.
Thanks @ChrisR

yes I will be sorry to see them go but only asking for what the PX is to help the fitter out. I don’t have the space to store them.

Thanks again for the comment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back