275/40R20 With 30mm Drop?

I rang them direct. Not sure how I found them, might have been a Google search but I did buy my other 3sdms from them too last year.

Ok. Firstly, do you need to go as wide as 275?? On a 9" rim, recommended size would be 245 or 255 with 265 being recommended maximum. I'm running 8.5J on front with 35 offset so your rim will be 3.6mm less sticking out than mine at the outer rim and 16.4mm closer to the hub on the inner.

You should be ok on the rear as I'm running 10.5" with 40 offset with 275/40 tyres (only 19" rims) and no rubbing even when I've fully aired out my air ride.

Personally I'd maybe think going slightly narrower tyre on front????
I'm not getting my Kombi until January so still shopping around for wheels/tyres. I am keen to understand what advantage you get from having a wider rear tyre as I hadn't considered that. Could you explain? Thanks

ABT's?, I can't see a listing on LK's website!
They had some in a few months back, just a few sets and myself another guy off the California forum bought them. If your interested then I'm considering selling them as my wife doesn't like driving the van with them on, she's terrified of keening them! Not that either of us has done. Drop me a PM if you are.

Last edited:
Back