275/35/20 tyre recommendation

The_Lad

T6 Guru
I’ve been running some toyo proxy sports for the last 20k miles and found them to be excellent but now don’t seem to be easily available

So what tyres in this size are people running? I can get Michelin from Costco or blackcircles seem to come and fit or I can go to a local place but have no idea on a good tyre so any recommendations or should I just pick something randomly

Are you still recommending 36 - 38 psi all round? I was running 36 on the proxys but they wore in the middle so was going to drop a bit out on this set

Hi Justin,
Which tyres did you go for? I've just put on Goodyear F1 and they seam fine. The main difference to me was changing from 275,40,20 to 275,35,20 has made a huge difference in acceleration and has stopped the shuddering I was getting going into 2nd gear.
Duncan

Went for the ones recommended above 275/35/20 102Y Goodyear eagle F1 Asymetric 2 should be getting them fitted Wednesday which is lucky as all 4 are on the wear markers currently and I just found a nail in one of them

I ran over a lorry ratchet strap recently at 70mph causing a a blow out, I managed to pull over safely and I'm convinced it was because I was running premium tyres, good year F1s.

Thank you

I’ve booked to have 2 Goodyear Eagle F2s I’ve checked through the search here and most call them out. £403 fitted ideally need another 2 but need to spread out cost and should be ok with front ones for the next few months

No way! I'm going to costco this week so I'll find out if the promo has finished. If it hasn't I'll pm you if you don't live far from Sheffield.

Back