235/55/18 All Terrain Fitment

reganpickles

VIP Member
Hi!

Currently have a 2019 T6 LWB T30 with H&R -40mm lowering springs with Koni shocks and am looking at putting General Grabber AT3 235/55/18 on my amarok alloys (7.5j +45)

As far as I can research on here I think it should work but would appreciate it if anyone running the same or similar set up can confirm the tyre size and offset before I put an order in for them.

bonus points for photos

thanks!

Here picture of my general grabber at3 235/55 R18. And I have the Eibach -30/40mm lowering springs. I am super pleased with the tires, specialty on gravel roads, works fine also in the city.
View attachment 131020
View attachment 131021

View attachment 131022
hi

I've been looking at fitting the same wheels and tyres, but when i went to order them, i was told i couldnt put the General grabbers at3 on an 18" wheel as they will not fit, have you had any trouble with this size, rubbing etc

I have run 235/55/18 General Grabber AT3s since 2017. Various wheels and never had any issues. Ran 235/60 for a while but these did scrub on lock while the suspension was compressed.
235/55 on as we speak. For an AT they're quiet and handle well.

Here picture of my general grabber at3 235/55 R18. And I have the Eibach -30/40mm lowering springs. I am super pleased with the tires, specialty on gravel roads, works fine also in the city.
View attachment 131020

Perfect stance!

Can I ask you about the height of the rear wheel arch?

I have my Cali lowered with Eibach Pro Kit (ca. 40mm) and the height on the rear axle is 72 cm from wheel arch to the floor.

Using the Fitmen Calculator it shows a Diameter from 71,57 cm..

fitmencalculator.jpg

I would love to put them on the Cali, but I dont think they will fit..

Thanks!

Perfect stance!

Can I ask you about the height of the rear wheel arch?

I have my Cali lowered with Eibach Pro Kit (ca. 40mm) and the height on the rear axle is 72 cm from wheel arch to the floor.

Using the Fitmen Calculator it shows a Diameter from 71,57 cm..

View attachment 192071

I would love to put them on the Cali, but I dont think they will fit..

Thanks!
Did you try this ?

Back