21" or 22” Wheels

That's not an ideal colour combination to judge, but 19" is the best compromise between too big and too small, with the only downfall, you are limited in load rated lower profile tyres. (Mine are 45s)

This is the nightmare of wheel choice. Many of us have been through it, and a lot of us have wasted money trying to get it right.

I appreciate your advice and support... its the main reason I'm asking the likes of yourself for advice. :)

I appreciate your advice and support... its the main reason I'm asking the likes of yourself for advice. :)

Mate, I could talk styling all day long. There's a load of us meeting up at the Trafford centre on Monday eve. Feel free to come if you fancy it. Northwest Meet

View attachment 36259

This has 21"s which don't look any different to 20's in my opinion.

Thoughts?
I think with the type of rims you seem to prefer, I don't want to add to your current headache but the brake calipers and hub/disc bells need to be refinished and painted when they are so visible, IMO of course :D (unless you fit some new fandango discs and calipers like REVO or Brembo etc)

As standard they get very rusty and look rotten no matter how you care for them and having your calipers smoothed and ceramic painted as well really can change the look of your wheel installation. I've had my disc bells painted in VHT satin black paint to match the rims and the calipers done in ceramic gloss. Obviously, you can have pretty much any colour on such custom jobs.
Wheels.jpg

upload_2019-2-22_21-7-23.jpeg

Well the 21’s ended up being 20’s in the end.

Went for Judd t311r’s in Black. 20x9 front and 10.5 rear.

Got them and B14 suspension at LK Performance. Really good service, would highly recommend.

Booked in for a Hilo roof and conversion in June. Best get saving again!

View attachment 37581

Got them and B14 suspension at LK Performance. Really good service, would highly recommend.

Sweeeeeet.
What size tyres did you go for? What rating is your van T30/ 32?

View attachment 37581

Looks spot on :thumbsup:
I still think 21's would of looked too big, because 20's look big, but they work on yours, with a nice even arch gap. Black on Black on Black rocks, you must be really happy with the result.

LK were fantastic with the couple of sets of wheels I had off them, and their premises is a real man cave of goodies.

View attachment 37581

More pics pls

View attachment 36112 View attachment 36114 View attachment 36113

Here’s a few wheels I’ve had, the first one is a set of Khan 22” x 10 and I loved these when I had them on, it was a bit of a harsher ride but no one could have convinced me otherwise as just loved the look (10 years ago)
The second is the Rotiform KPS 8.5 front and 9.5 rears 20” which I got from LK wheels the first week I purchased the van, good ride quality but I now have air ride (even better) running 235/35/20 front and 255/35/20 rears on both sets now.
The 3rd picture is with Rotiform CCVs 20” 8.5 front and 9.5 rears same smooth ride but these are my summer or show wheels, love these wish I could keep these on all year but they are polished and salt etc on the roads will soon demolish the finish on them so they are in store at the moment, both sets get ceramic coated every 6 months
Choosing wheels is so hard to do with so many colours and designs etc, depends if your going to lower the van etc

Did the 22"s rub?
looking at some team dynamics balmoral 22"s!

Back