For Sale 21" Wheels & Michelin Tyres

m3geo

Having now sold my 2018 Caravelle I've have for sale a set of Range Rover Sport wheels which I had painted (not powder coated) in a gunmetal grey metallic.
They're fitted with a matching set of Michelin Pilot Sport 2's 265R21/35 XL, load index 101Y. The tyres have done less than 1,000 miles.
The wheels are 9.5" with a 49mm offset and are suitably load rated for the Transporter / Caravelle.
The 101Y tyre load rating equates to 820kgs per wheel
I'm open to sensible offers as I no longer have a use for these, they are located at KA2 9BL. I can have them packaged up for courier collection at a small cost.
Included in the sale price is everything required to fit them including; spigot rings, the correct wheel bolts and a wheel brace to suit as they're bigger than standard.
On my vehicle as shown in the photograph the wheels are fitted without any spacers and sat just within the wheel arch. Yes they might have looked better to you dropped but this is on the standard suspension settings.wheels on t6.JPEG Wheel.JPEG

I’d advertised them previously for £900 which was pretty much the cost of the tyres and bolt kit alone.
As the advert says I’ve no longer a use for them and as such I’m prepared to accept £750 for them.

Back