204ps Remap Reviews

Allee

I guess there is people here that have Done remaps on their 204 Bitdi engines.

Searched for some reviews, is it worth it? Difference? Gearbox remap also? Problems?

I have a 4motion 204 DSG, and thinking of the Stage 1 remap.

Cheers

Dsg 180 4motion with flappy paddle mfw remap after 3500 miles .
Made the van alot more responsive no problems with the pendle remap.
Read that mapping the dsg box just keeps hold of the gears longer before changing up.
Just do it sod the warrenty its all about the grin factor:D

I have now Done the remap, 240ps and 500nm.
Very satisfied! Here is some stats:
Orginal:
80-120 9.0
100-150 19.95

STM Steg 1
80-120 7.52
100-150 14.98

I have now Done the remap, 240ps and 500nm.
Very satisfied! Here is some stats:
Orginal:
80-120 9.0
100-150 19.95

STM Steg 1
80-120 7.52
100-150 14.98

I have no idea what ANY of those numbers mean but I also have a 204.
My question is, Is it faster?

Edit. I think I've worked it out. They are speed to speed by time ?

I not very bright but I can lift heavy things.:confused:

I have no idea what ANY of those numbers mean but I also have a 204.
My question is, Is it faster?

Edit. I think I've worked it out. They are speed to speed by time ?

I not very bright but I can lift heavy things.:confused:
Haha, exactly so, its like 5seconds faster now from 100km/h to 150 km/h for exempel.

Lots of more power Than I expected.

Took mine for a Revo remap; because it's DSG & 4 Motion, currently the map does not exist for it; seems strange that whilst they are all 204BiTDI, the map is different.
I'm awaiting an update from the Revo dealer.

Took mine for a Revo remap; because it's DSG & 4 Motion, currently the map does not exist for it; seems strange that whilst they are all 204BiTDI, the map is different.
I'm awaiting an update from the Revo dealer.

Very interesting. Never heard that. Seen a good few 204ps remap posts on Pendle HQ's FaceBook but to be fair, they've never mentioned 4Motion that I've seen ... I wonder if that's the issue!?. I've actually never asked Pendle about a 204 DSG 4Motion map as I'm just at the stage of reading as much as possible about remapping a new van as I can first

Very interesting. Never heard that. Seen a good few 204ps remap posts on Pendle HQ's FaceBook but to be fair, they've never mentioned 4Motion that I've seen ... I wonder if that's the issue!?. I've actually never asked Pendle about a 204 DSG 4Motion map as I'm just at the stage of reading as much as possible about remapping a new van as I can first
I don't think it would be an issue, perhaps pendle has already done it; Revo are yet to do it, they tend to be very cautious before launching new maps, and check out every possible implication; which is exactly what I want.
I do have some experience of remapping. What really attracts me to Revo is the testing they do, it is immense across the many parts of the world; they will have eye watering test data from tons of T6s. I honestly do think anybody else comes close to this for a T6, and in fact a member on this forum has had a high pressure fuel pump disintegrate following a remap, although there is no evidence to link the two; is my understanding.
Doing a lot of T6 remaps; and having fully collated & analysed test data across a massive range of variables, are completely different things.
Thats my view anyway, and I'm sticking to it:thumbsup:

Last edited:
I have seen few 204ps 4motion on the @pendle facebook page.

At there HQ they have had a 4WD rollers.

Pendle and revo seem to be the best two when it comes to a remap.

You pay ya money and take ya choice :confused: :):thumbsup:

Back