204 DSG pulling away

Wasnt sure to post info or not due to criticism..
I understand, some times things do get a little self rigeous
The world is a more interesting place when people do things.
Wasnt sure to post info or not due to criticism..
The worlds a more interesting place when people do thing........... Keep up the good work, and I won't tell a sausage ........shhhhhhhh:speechless::speechless::speechless:

You do know fish that you can only do 50 on them A roads you should of bought a caravelle they are classed as a car and are way faster ;):D

I see what your saying, same remap just more lost power.
Are the quotes figures at the wheels, or are hey measured at the wheels, and then calculated back to give an equivalent engine output? I guess they need to be like for like with VW's published figures!

RR's measure wheel bhp and then back calculates for fly bhp/torque, maybe the coasting function on the DSG affects this reading differently compared to the drag when the manual runs down in gear!

Wheel Bhp/Torque is what you want you want to know anyway, fly figures are irrelevant.

You're gonna be a flying Fish with all those extra goodies. Now how are you gonna make the front bumper so it shows all that highly polished alloy intercooler off?

I have zunsport on the case..:thumbsup:

You do know fish that you can only do 50 on them A roads you should of bought a caravelle they are classed as a car and are way faster ;):D

True, but I got a kombi to reclass it as motorhome.. all i have to do is send a photo, with a hob.. job done!.

Not sure if that was aimed at me but the fact you are ordering a bigger intercooler AND already have sorted brakes shows you're doing it properly IMO. Nothing against appropriately fitted mods at all.

It was! you seem to have had a pop at a few posts lately and I didnt want to get into a long debate over my decision or choice of mods. I am all for opinions, constructive thoughts and real-time advice but sometimes the opinions need to be kerb at the right time.. banter on the other hand is different game altogeher. no offence given or taken.. :thumbsup: chin up crack on.

You're gonna be a flying Fish with all those extra goodies. Now how are you gonna make the front bumper so it shows all that highly polished alloy intercooler off?
Yes, but he'll get 50mph a lot quicker then most on here.:laugh:

Back