204 Caravelle: Remap + KONI Special ACTIVE

SNACK

Caravelle Executive 204BHP DSG
T6 Pro
Considering a remap for our 204 Caravelle, but I have concerns that the factory suspension isn't up to the task, especially considering our vehicle is often loaded with five kids. Handling feels quite sloppy to me and nose diving under breaking is really noticeable. I believe the Executives are slightly lower from the factory, but I'd like to upgrade the shocks to handle the pitch and roll.
I've seen other discussions here focused on suspension comfort, but I'm looking for a composed ride and balance over comfort. Body roll is what I'd like to eliminate really. Would the KONI special actives be a good fit or are anti-roll bars key? @CRS Performance I'd appreciate your input :)

Considering a remap for our 204 Caravelle, but I have concerns that the factory suspension isn't up to the task, especially considering our vehicle is often loaded with five kids. Handling feels quite sloppy to me and nose diving under breaking is really noticeable. I believe the Executives are slightly lower from the factory, but I'd like to upgrade the shocks to handle the pitch and roll.
I've seen other discussions here focused on suspension comfort, but I'm looking for a composed ride and balance over comfort. Body roll is what I'd like to eliminate really. Would the KONI special actives be a good fit or are anti-roll bars key? @CRS Performance I'd appreciate your input :)
Steve @CRS Performance put Koni special actives and H&R ARB’s on my camper ….”completely transformed” is about as much as I need say I think!

The Koni special actives are a must for you. Start here because they lower body roll and nose diving under braking , they will reduce road noise in the cab and make the ride superb. There aren’t any other shocks that compete with these hence we sell 30 odd kits a month , anti roll bars are nice to do but don’t start there ,

Back