Sold 2019 T32 150PS SWB Kombi Highline. £?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDT

T6 Pro
Considering selling my van, don't want to swear on this forum but might be looking at getting a VW Crafter instead... wanted to see if there would be much interest and what price I should be looking to sell it for.

It's a Grey 2019 (69 Plate) T6 Kombi, 2.0TDI 150 T32 Highline Short Wheel Base Van.

- Comfort dash & carpet in cab
- 39,750 miles (will be a slight increase as van will be used)
- CRS Performance Koni Shocks
- Satin black Devonports
- Yokohama A/T G015 all terrain tyres (load and speed rated for T32) (including spare)

Warranty expires 30/09/22, could extend for the VW 2 years all-in for £830 if required.

Rear Slidepod optional.

No VAT.

Will get some better pictures posted but for now pls see below for side view of van

van2.jpg

Nice van! Manual or DSG?

The All in one warranty can't be taken out until the 3yr initial warranty expires, its daft really.

Anyway, good luck with the sale :thumbsup:

Reactions: RDT
Nice van! Manual or DSG?

The All in one warranty can't be taken out until the 3yr initial warranty expires, its daft really.

Anyway, good luck with the sale :thumbsup:
Thank you. It's a manual :thumbsup:

Yep I've got the van booked in for the eligibility check for the All in One warranty :thumbsup:

Reactions: CAB
It's a really nice example that's for sure, good luck with the sale. Must say, after seeing @Oldrat 's Crafter, I'm minded to do the same.

In answer to your question, I would look to sell it as a camper/day van with your setup.
I would pitch it at around £35000 and see how it goes......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back