T6 or T6.1?

Glenn Board

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi, looking to order a new T6 Kombucha soon, but thinking should I hand on for new model year changes or mild facelift, anybody know if anything going to happen?

Hi, looking to order a new T6 Kombucha soon, but thinking should I hand on for new model year changes or mild facelift, anybody know if anything going to happen?
Will be surprised if they do anything to the body, maybe include LED headlights as standard on Highline model

Mmm, having consulted wiki, i’m now even more confused as can’t see how that could be the name of a T6 special edition.
Can’t see the T6 “Fermented Tea Drink” flying out of showrooms. Wonder what the special equipment level will be; better placed cup holders perhaps? Or a tassimo built into the centre console bottle compartment.

Don't you just love autocorrect :rofl:
I was in the vw garage about 4 weeks ago and the manager told me that he was in Germany and the told him that there is a face lift on its way But that’s all he told me. He did have a name for it but I forgot what he called it. I would hang on as you might just be disappointed when it is out and you didn’t wait for it.

I was in the vw garage about 4 weeks ago and the manager told me that he was in Germany and the told him that there is a face lift on its way But that’s all he told me. He did have a name for it but I forgot what he called it. I would hang on as you might just be disappointed when it is out and you didn’t wait for it.
Excellent thank you, i would guess it will be in around September, but I don't know!

Just checked VW website and new configurator on it, but the comfort dash and split rear seats has gone!

My rep said he didn't know much, but seems to think it's most likely a few option tweaks and some emissions guff.

I can't see there being any major changes, the local dealer cannot sell them quick enough, there's no incentive to do any big changes yet while they can sell as many as they can get their hands on.

The reality is that dealer staff are often the last to know, "I've heard..." usually means "I read it in Auto Express". I stuck my neck out and guessed that any facelift would be next year for 2020 model year and I'm standing by that.

My rep said he didn't know much, but seems to think it's most likely a few option tweaks and some emissions guff.

I can't see there being any major changes, the local dealer cannot sell them quick enough, there's no incentive to do any big changes yet while they can sell as many as they can get their hands on.
Possible changes in engine output as per the post back in Feb/Apr I think..

As
As the t6 currently appears to be selling like hot-cakes. It should not be assumed that a mild facelift/tweak for MY19 will be a benefit. It maybe that the gurus at VWCV decide to 'dumb down' the std spec and add some of it onto the options list. Therefore creating less value for money at the list price. This happened to the Vivaro/Trafic/Primastar back in '07ish. The Sport(I've) models dropped alloys and front fogs from std spec to extras lists. Then put them back on std spec some 4 years later. ' Those whom dither are not always rewarded'

Back